Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Master cylinder Size ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Wofford
Which number is the one for the size of this M/C.. Any help would be appreciated cool_shades.gif
I am like the rest of you buy the car, drive it home (big shit eat'in grin, felt like i was 17 again oh so long ago, but have not lost the need for speed.) put it up on jackstands and the rest is history. It's been fun watching everybodys projects. Brad Roberts I just wanted to commend you and the others for putting on a great site mueba.gif mueba.gif

Since I can't get my picture to upload there are 2 Numbers of the m/c one up by the plunger (it says 17) and one on the body that stated 19.

Thanks
Brad Roberts
Thanks Mike.

We are trying to make this a place where everyone is welcome.

B
Dave Cawdrey
17mm, but you want to upgrade, right? Get a 19mm, and replace rear prop. valve w/ a "T" fitting...
Brad Roberts
Mike.. just in case..

Your pic needs to be a .jpg or a .gif to post it here. Maybe one other..I dont recall what all we have open. I locked it down pretty tight so people can only upload certain ones.

B
Bleyseng
Hey Mike, welcome! Try to come to the next Seattle Breakfast or come out to the Autox at Bremerton Raceway to meet the locals.
Geoff
rhodyguy
well, well, well. look who quit lurking clap56.gif i was going to call you tonight w/ regards to the yellow car. it's next on the go list. white car is history. garage is organized (for me). talk to you later.

kevin
Joe Bob
The 19mm is actually cheaper than the 17mm....it is a direct bolt in.

BTW, unless you upgrade to bigger front brakes, "I" would NOT put a tee in the place of the proportioning valve......premature rear brake lock is a BAD thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.