NOT ORIGINAL!!!! (I only say this because of all the previous questions.) Only a few small steps from being a 73 RS re-creation. This 912 has been modified tastefully and is a very beautiful car. A real pleasure to drive. The paint was done nicely and looks great in Light Ivory. Front and rear RS bumpers. SC flares make this 912 look mean!! The interior is in pretty good shape, there are only small wear scuffs on the drivers seat.The door panels have been converted to RS leather panels. The dash does show some cracking in it. The head liner is new and looks great.. The engine is 1.7L out of a 914 and has been maintained nicely. I have had all routine maintenance done and the carbs have been gone through.. I have no idea what the mileage is. The four speed transmission shifts normal for a 901 of it's age. The wiring has been re-done to new standards and is wired very basic, trouble shooting is very minimal. The wheels are 15in powder coated cookie cutters and the tires are fairly new. The suspension was replaced and steering is super tight. The brakes are also newer. I love driving this 912 in the mountains! It handles as if on rails! Now for the things this 912 needs. It does not have wipers, instrument light harness or the blinker and wiper housing. This is a great ride that is a lot of fun. Beautiful Sunday driver that can be driven as is or modified to your liking. P1020336P1020337P1020335P1020343P1020348P1020350P1020556P1020557P1020571P1020570

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article