Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: STEEL FLARES Moved to Garage Forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Beach914
Those interested in participating in a group buy for a set of steel flares from Auto Atlanta please respond as soon as possible.

We need a minimum of 30 to make the buy. George has said to me that he will fire up the dies when I have 20 paid Members and 10 commitments pending. It will take 2 weeks to run the sets.

Price for the group buy is $750.00.

Auto Atlanta is also offering a set of the flared GRP Rockers for another $100.00.

Please respond as soon as possible. Let me know what you need, Just Flares or Flares and Rockers.

I will provide my contact information as to where to send the checks to those that commit. I also have paypal set up.

Lets see if we can get this to work!!!! Its probably a $150 less then I have been able to find with online discounts and promotions from the other guys.....Automotion.

Looking forward to making this a successful Group Buy for everyone.

Dave
jimkelly
i am not certain - but i think group buys can be in garage ???

jim

damn - you guys are gonna drive up the prices on 911 front suspensions : (
carr914
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Dec 16 2011, 03:04 PM) *

i am not certain - but i think group buys can be in garage ???

agree.gif

You won't get enough attention here and I don't think there will be a Problem having it in the Garage.

That said, and I said it in the other Thread, I don't see any way that you will get 30 people committed. I will be in if you do.

T.C.
Beach914
Thanks TC. You guys have more experience with this so I will post in the "Garage".

I would like everyone that commited in Jeeperjohn56's thread to re-commit in the Garage thread please.

Dave
aturboman
I'm in too for sure just please keep the communication open.

Thanks Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.