Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man Cave Items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
If enough people are interested I'll post some prices and shipping rates in the vendor section. The C clamp style are heavy 7-10 lb's and won't break down to fit in a flat rate box. Jack stand style is adjustable in height and is a functioning stand. Lamp shades can be purchased for $8-$15 at Target or WalMart. You can get some of McMarks or Van's graphics and apply them to the inside of the shade yourself. I personally want to avoid the Porsche Police so I won't offer any shades with Porsche Badges bs.gif or other neat shit that might get me sued, again.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Here is a shot with some Red letters that I had laying around. Just to give you an idea of some possibilities.

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
That's an eccelent use for that syle of jack stand. av-943.gif I like your lamps alot. Been working on a few myself.
Woody
Awesome little shithead dude. That rocks. beerchug.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 16 2011, 10:10 PM) *

That's an eccelent use for that syle of jack stand. av-943.gif I like your lamps alot. Been working on a few myself.

But what is holding up your car?
TheCabinetmaker
Dude! You have way too much spare time. That may be the ugliest lamp I've ever seen. I'd rather bring home the leg lamp from a christmas story.
EdwardBlume
I hope you have a dog for those pork skin twists... or are they for the man cave too?

Nice lamps BTW...
SLITS
QUOTE(Woody @ Dec 16 2011, 08:13 PM) *

Awesome little shithead dude. That rocks. beerchug.gif

Kents' self sculpture ....
sixnotfour
Kent Great Cave Items.

My only suggestion is to use a 10" C clamp.

10" Jumbo Heavy Duty "C" Clamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00zuDUNTeXM
jeffdon
The extra large jug of lotion is a bit scary. Man cave? Or Silence of the Lambs redux?
gasman
Ok...here are some more. electric and gas meter lamps......
Mark Henry
Here's one I made almost 30 years ago, although it's not a man cave item...it's in my livingroom.
Drums66
QUOTE(gasman @ Dec 17 2011, 08:59 AM) *

Ok...here are some more. electric and gas meter lamps......

.....Now these will get you sued poke.gif
bye1.gif (and a few other things??)
racerbvd
My end tables, will place them after I finish my love seat happy11.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 17 2011, 12:35 AM) *

Cinder blocks. laugh.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 17 2011, 12:17 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 17 2011, 12:35 AM) *

Cinder blocks. laugh.gif

Funny, way back when, that is what held up my table stirthepot.gif
sixnotfour
I am working on a 12 pack of these; Or is I am working on a 12pack? drunk.gif

sixnotfour
I just had to tell my wife what time it IS;
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 17 2011, 08:28 PM) *

I just had to tell my wife what time it IS;

Classy! biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
elliot, notice the clock is in the house,
my proverb is out of the house beer.gif
zambezi
Heres my clock. Austin Healey 110-6 front fender.
Van
Awesome stuff! Some vinyl would look good on the lamps. I send everything in non-descript brown wrapped packages so the litigation police don't suspect anything... smile.gif

I'm actually working on a project of girlie wall art for a friend. And I just made up some vintage Firehawk logos for a race car.
76-914
Ooh, do the Vargas girls. Even Elliot would agree that they're a class act. These other lamps are cool. Liked the gas meter and fire extinguisher, especially. thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.