Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: What happened to the old member map?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bigkensteele
As the title states... If there is a way to search by location in the Members section, I haven't figured it out. Is there a way? confused24.gif
Elliot Cannon
People here don't want anyone to know their real name. Why would they want you to know were they are? happy11.gif
Steve
I think the men in white coats started showing up at people's houses so they took it down. wacko.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 16 2011, 07:38 PM) *

I think the men in white coats started showing up at people's houses so they took it down. wacko.gif

That explains the silent silent black helicopters that have been hoovering over my house. Good thing that I have been wearing my aluminum foil hat and covered all my windows with cardboard. screwy.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Dec 16 2011, 06:56 PM) *
What happened to the old member map? confused24.gif

It died with Howard since has was the only one who had a password. sad.gif

I started implementing a new members map that was going to be part of this site and tied to member accounts, but i got sidetracked with real life.

type.gif
76-914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2011, 08:26 PM) *

I started implementing a new members map that was going to be part of this site and tied to member accounts, but i got sidetracked with real life.

type.gif

"On TV" guys in your profession crack passwords all the time. lol-2.gif
ellisor3
Had to take it down, AA started selling door to door.
Cairo94507
av-943.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 17 2011, 06:34 AM) *

av-943.gif

agree.gif

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
Steve
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Dec 16 2011, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 16 2011, 07:38 PM) *

That explains the silent silent black helicopters that have been hoovering over my house. Good thing that I have been wearing my aluminum foil hat and covered all my windows with cardboard. screwy.gif

Sorry!! I just bought a 916 kit and it's probably going to cost me 10 grand to build and install it. So I waiting for the men in white coats to take me away.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2011, 08:26 PM) *

type.gif

Uhhhh, Andy? This IS real life. Isn't it? Please tell me it is. Somebody? Please?

The Cap'n
racerbvd
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 16 2011, 08:38 PM) *

With what I have in my GT clone, I should be committed, but tthhhae to get io my Bunker 1st...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.