Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 73 914 2.0 prefer w/o app grp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ramcycle
I am looking for a rust free 73 914. Prefer 2.0 and prefer w/o appearance group, but I am open to 1.7 and/or with appearance group. Live in Seattle but not geographically limited for the right car.
wannateener
QUOTE(ramcycle @ Dec 16 2011, 09:50 PM) *

I am looking for a rust free 73 914. Prefer 2.0 and prefer w/o appearance group, but I am open to 1.7 and/or with appearance group. Live in Seattle but not geographically limited for the right car.

I have a 74 914 just hhas been restored it has a 1.7 engine just not put in the car it is rust free I live in california though.
ramcycle
QUOTE(wannateener @ Dec 17 2011, 05:00 AM) *

I have a 74 914 just hhas been restored it has a 1.7 engine just not put in the car it is rust free I live in california though.

Can you provide details, color, asking price, pictures?
Tom_T
A guy in San Diego was advertizing a Black-black 73 2.0 with Appearance & Performance Groups of options (PG is sway bars & Fuchs 2L alloy wheels) FS on here in the classifieds which looked nice.

BTW - most 73 2Ls came with the AG + PG included in the price, until late in the MY when they tried to hold down the prices as the DM escalated vs. the dollar & German new car prices skyrocketed.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=144276&st=

No connection to me, but had seen it up a while back listed here & think it's still FS, even if not on the current 30 day active list.

More are listed here & 914club.com (they have a CL search by region nationally with email alerts & here is some selected CL regions); & you can do eBay, Lycos & LemonFree.com searches nationally or any region. All can be set up with email alerts to you.

Good Luck! santa_smiley.gif
ramcycle
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 17 2011, 02:47 PM) *

A guy in San Diego was advertizing a Black-black 73 2.0 with Appearance & Performance Groups of options (PG is sway bars & Fuchs 2L alloy wheels) FS on here in the classifieds which looked nice.

BTW - most 73 2Ls came with the AG + PG included in the price, until late in the MY when they tried to hold down the prices as the DM escalated vs. the dollar & German new car prices skyrocketed.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=144276&st=

No connection to me, but had seen it up a while back listed here & think it's still FS, even if not on the current 30 day active list.

More are listed here & 914club.com (they have a CL search by region nationally with email alerts & here is some selected CL regions); & you can do eBay, Lycos & LemonFree.com searches nationally or any region. All can be set up with email alerts to you.

Good Luck! santa_smiley.gif

Tom, thanks for the pointers. BTW, I had an early '73 914 2.0 WITHOUT the AP. I knew they were going to offer it w/o the AP group and waited until one came in. The dealer in Dallas got it's first one in 2/73 and I bought it the day it came in. The salesman didn't even know they had it. I saw it in the new car delivery lot.
wannateener
QUOTE(ramcycle @ Dec 17 2011, 09:21 AM) *

Its zambezi green I'm asking 3500 obo everything is stock on it I believe its a tailshifter can't remeber due to it being at parents shop and I never really go down there anymore I have pictures of it at home but here is a link to my craigslist post which has a few pictures on it

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/2757696475.html
ramcycle
QUOTE(wannateener @ Dec 18 2011, 04:46 AM) *

QUOTE(ramcycle @ Dec 17 2011, 09:21 AM) *

Its zambezi green I'm asking 3500 obo everything is stock on it I believe its a tailshifter can't remeber due to it being at parents shop and I never really go down there anymore I have pictures of it at home but here is a link to my craigslist post which has a few pictures on it

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/2757696475.html

Thanks. Not my favorite color. Good luck.
jzdu
I have decided to sell my white 73 1.7. I bought this car in 2007 and have spent the last 4 years restoring it. I replaced the hell hole with new metal from restoration designs & had the car painted the original L80E white. 134k on the car, 900 miles on rebuilt 1.7 with D-jet. New carpet & reupholstered seats with seat heaters. I replaced approx 75% of the weatherstripping. 5 real Fuchs with new tires. Triad muffler, SS fuel lines & new fuel pump. This is just a quick list, off the top of my head. I spent approx 14k on the restoration, not including the price of the car. Let me know if this is close to what you're looking for and I'll get current photos. These photos are about 6 months old. They were taken while I was finishing up. I have new door panels, but have been too lazy to install them. I'm asking $12,000.

I've posted it for sale -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=160002

ramcycle
QUOTE(jzdu @ Dec 18 2011, 09:37 AM) *

I have decided to sell my white 73 1.7. I bought this car in 2007 and have spent the last 4 years restoring it. I replaced the hell hole with new metal from restoration designs & had the car painted the original L80E white. 134k on the car, 900 miles on rebuilt 1.7 with D-jet. New carpet & reupholstered seats with seat heaters. I replaced approx 75% of the weatherstripping. 5 real Fuchs with new tires. Triad muffler, SS fuel lines & new fuel pump. This is just a quick list, off the top of my head. I spent approx 14k on the restoration, not including the price of the car. Let me know if this is close to what you're looking for and I'll get current photos. These photos are about 6 months old. They were taken while I was finishing up. I have new door panels, but have been too lazy to install them. I'm asking $12,000.

I've posted it for sale -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=160002

I was more interested in a good restorable body/frame/engine. If that changes, I will get back to you.
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.