Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hangover Run Jan 1st
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMITCHELL
I'm going at 9:14 am to the Westfield Promenade Mall, 6100 Topanga Canyon.

This is where they have SuperCar Sunday. Then take a run up to the Grandstand above the Rock Store and watch the parade goung thru the canyons. Maybe run into Leno again. Then off to PCH for lunch.

Anyone want to go?
gary gartner

Hey. Bob

already???? crap, time flys when you're havin fun.

i will be there as long as it is DRY I won't do 914 and wet

Coral Beach Cantina or Dukes with TRE for lunch??
Gary driving.gif
BMITCHELL
Is TRE going to Dukes again?

If they do that would be a plus.

Other wise the cantina is perfect.
campbellcj
I will most likely be out of town so will miss this. Have fun out there, be safe, and avoid the radar...
gary gartner

Sent TRE an e-mail re hangover
don't see anything on their site
let you know
Gary
jim_hoyland
I plan on going
gary gartner

Morning guys

OK, TRE is heading toward san gabriel mtns ending up in Montrose.
My preferenc is Mullhuland, grandstand and the beach
Hi, Jim, come on up===
Mike D, are you out there????
Gary driving.gif
Socalandy
I'm in, great run you dont want to miss!!!

914Bryan
Sounds like fun, whatever route is chosen. See you at the mall..
oldschool
drooley.gif very cool...quick some one please come over and help me fix my ride.... hissyfit.gif
BMITCHELL
bump laugh.gif
ww914
I would love to make it but have no engine yet. I'll watch for the next one.
gary gartner
icon_bump.gif

and SWW914, thought to sea??????
gary lol-2.gif
BMITCHELL
Click to view attachmentLooks like 7-10 peeps showing up so far. The good Doc Deckman won't be in town this time around to lead the pack. Looks like great so cal weather for a run and fun. remember AA cards laugh.gif
stewteral
QUOTE(BMITCHELL @ Dec 17 2011, 09:35 AM) *

I'm going at 9:14 am to the Westfield Promenade Mall, 6100 Topanga Canyon.

This is where they have SuperCar Sunday. Then take a run up to the Grandstand above the Rock Store and watch the parade goung thru the canyons. Maybe run into Leno again. Then off to PCH for lunch.

Anyone want to go?

Hey Bob,

Sounds like a great time! I'll be there with The Beast at 9:14 AM.

Best,
Terry
7TPorsh
hmmm...will I be awake? beer3.gif
TC 914-8
ARRGH, You guys are killing me, I grew up in Woodland Hills, traversed the canyons from Topanga to Decker via Mulhulland for years. Top of the world and more. Besides In-n-out burger that would be the only other thing about So Cal I miss..... Oh yea the weather.....and mabe the hot chicks.....and ..... poke.gif
Have fun,
Say Hi to Jay for me..
BMITCHELL
Leaving the house in 20 minutes. blearey eyed and all. see ya at the mall. Great weather!
BMITCHELL
Had a few folks show up. Good turnout at Super car sunday and 8 of us went up to the Grandstand to PCH and then to the Cantina. We got stuck behind an old couple putting thru the canyon in an MGTD so it ended up being a sight seeing tour dry.gif

Thank you Gary for picking up the tab at the cantina. Very gracious of you. beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Thanks Bob for organizing the run, and a big thank you to Gary for hosting lunch.
A few pics:

1. The Yellow team from L to Right: Andy, Tony, and Edgar
2. Me--note the matching Vans...
3. Gary Gartner
4. Bob Mitchel
5. Terry and the blue beast, it's a V8
6. Roy, who we saw at the grandstand on Mulholland,

The lunch in Malibu was terrific !
gary gartner

Great day, Great weather, Great bunch of guys,NO breakdowns, perfect

A big thanks to th OC crew for showing
Oh and Iam not normally that generous, guess I was channeling the Good Dr Dekman.
Missed your lead,Doc

Wishing a healthy and prosperous New Year to all the 914 World
Gary beerchug.gif

Socalandy
Thanks to Bob for getting this together and to Gary for hosting the lunch. A few pics at the top

Socalandy
driving.gif
Socalandy
Now to get ready for next years run!!
Sorry for slowing down the blue car with the huge wing. My carbs had taken a momentary crap just as we were coming down Piuma. Felt like I was going up the snake on two cylinders. headbang.gif beer.gif

Pics from TRE: http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x61/967...mview=slideshow

IPB Image
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrcZUmfVHg0
BMITCHELL
(Roy?)

Thanks for the video. Ignorant comments from the peanut gallery on you tube were a little strange.
Yes me, smile.gif

Didn't look at the comments yet.
In the above pictures... first picture...(yellow car with polished 4 lug wheels)... What is the tire size you have on these?

QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jan 2 2012, 08:12 AM) *

driving.gif

Sorry . this car

IPB Image
arg
QUOTE(96740 @ Jan 12 2012, 05:52 PM) *

Sorry . this car

IPB Image

I have the yellow car with the stock wheels. I think all three of the yellow cars are running the same size and make. 205 - 50 - 15s.
Socalandy
205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza's, same as what I'm running on my car, no rubbing and good grip
Those look much better. I have Continental 195/60-15's on now. Not a lot of lateral support.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.