Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Butchering a steer today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JStroud
Like it says, I'm butchering a steer today, but I don't eat the liver, heart, or tongue.
The guy i usually give it to is out of town for a few weeks. Hate to see it wasted.

So, if anyones interested, its free, you just have to pick it up today or tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: already gone

Jeff
Drums66
.....Hmmm,..where is Gait?? idea.gif
bye1.gif(sorry near Saramento)read it!
underthetire
Not to far from galt, if you decide you don't want ribs, let me know. My offset smoker is waiting chowtime.gif
maf914
I just watched an episode of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on Food Channel yesterday and they showed a chief prepare a beef tongue. That is one big chunk of meat. Andrew Zimmerman on Bizarre Food on Travel Channel always says it tastes like great roast beef. Apparently it's popular in old school delis in the northeast. Never had it myself. idea.gif

If you want to send a few briskets to the east coast, I'd be glad to take them off your hands! laugh.gif I also have an offset smoker standing by! chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.