Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wot, our company is hiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Looking for an experienced machine tool mechanic. Mostly high end mill, lathe repair, with other precision work. I was able to get mueller in, he's doing quite well on my side (control, Plc, electronics ). This opening is for mechanical only. Must be able to use indicators, and know what .00005" really is, we can train for the even more precision stuff. Must have a clean record, and be a us citizen. Pm me if you think you might fit. We can talk on the phone, if I think you can fit I will give you the details on how to apply, and the name of the company.

Hopefully this can help someone.
GeorgeRud
Nice of you to post this in the forum. You may just be able to give a member a great XMas present if they're looking for a job!
shoguneagle
Thanks for thinking of our fellow members. We need everything going for our workers to get a good job and provide for their families. Keep up the good work and maybe others will provide job information.

I am retired and to far out of the normal work world to provide any information and help to people. I really appreciate it when active members can assist others.

Thanks,
Steve Hurt
windforfun
What requires 50 uin? Is that +/- 50 uin? 50 uin TIR?
clow
QUOTE(windforfun @ Dec 17 2011, 06:28 PM) *

What requires 50 uin? Is that +/- 50 uin? 50 uin TIR?

Agreed. First thing I saw. Thats crazy!

Clow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.