Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torque values and cuts for 901 Trans adapted to 3.2 Carrera Engine, 1987
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shoguneagle
I got the newly rebuilt transaxle from the Great Doc Evil of the fearsome "Evilworks" sometime back, and it has been displayed in the living room. What a good looking Xmas present!

The Boss aka The Wife says move it!!! But it is below freezing outside and snow on the ground, "MOVE IT"!

I moved it to the garage and am starting to configure it for my running 3.2 engine conversion into the 914. I have a modified transaxle already in the car but it is just too cold for my old body to get down and pull it to determine the proper cuts for the Speed and Reference Sensors, and another sensor on the engine which should be at the top 12 o/c position. Furthermore, I am putting 108mm CV Joints on SWay-A-Way axles.

Does anyone have information/pictures/thread where to make the cuts on the transaxle mounting flange to the engine, the torque for the transaxle drive flange bolts, CV Joint 10mm bolts, and stub shaft torque?

Information would save me from getting cold and I can stay in by a nice warm fire.

Thanks in advance.
Steve pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif welder.gif welder.gif welder.gif
914dave
Steve
I have tracings that I just made for my 915. I'll transfer them onto a manila folder and send them to you with pix. Just pm me your address. I got them from Thoroughbred Motorsports and they worked out real well for me.
Dave
shoguneagle
Thanks, Dave. Sent you an E-Mail with address.

Steve Hurt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.