Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS or trade 75 1.8 Daily Driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
warpig
Gotta move to Portland for work and my beloved 914 needs to get swapped for a truck. headbang.gif 5k cash or trade preferably for a 99 to 01ish Ford Ranger v6. Something that can be a reliable work truck in the rain. barf.gif The good is I have had this car for about a year and a half and have been driving it pretty much everyday when not riding my motorcycle and it has been great. I love it, I don't want to sell it. It sat at a warehouse up in Glendale Ca for 19 yrs before I bought it and and is in very good shape. A little rust under the battery tray (moved to trunk) a repaired spot under the passenger seat, the firewall were the clutch cable goes thru needs to be fixed and a little rust in the rear trunk (surface). Other than that I haven't seen any. Everything works except the odometer. I will get some more picks when the sun comes out. This pic was taken right after washing. (its not that shinny) My stupid decision is your gain. If your looking for a 914 you can fix up and drive around while you do it, this is it. That's what I was doing. hissyfit.gif Ya it sucks to be me.
Call for more details, Mike 619 467 6650

Click to view attachment
More picks to follow.

Stuff I have fixed

New front shocks and alignment
New tires all around including spare
Replaced shifter linkage bushings
New trans and engine mounts
New clutch cable and delrin pivot wheel
Electronic ignition rotor, cap. wires etc
Replaced brake reservoir and 2 lines (also have steel braided set not installed yet)
Replaced fuel lines under tank
Heater hoses replaced
Halogen headlights

Parts not installed yet

Rear shock w/ - 20k miles
New trunk, window felt, front and rear window and door seals from 914 rubber
Front and rear steel bumpers (need paint)
Pedal cluster rebuild kit
Other misc. parts and what-nots

Drums66
....Man that's pretty......I used to own a 76 like that flag.gif shades.gif aktion035.gif
good fortune with sale(Malaga red)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.