Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re-wire and Bi-Xenon conversion or
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
phillstek
The last major task to get her back on the road is well underway. After patching up the original loom as part of the right hand drive conversion years ago and having smoke emanating from under the dash as a result, I decided to completely re-wire the car.

As part of the electrical system overhaul, a Bi-Xenon and LED lighting upgrade was incorporated.

The engine compartment wiring is complete, the battery being mounted in the boot (Australian for trunk), the lighting front and rear is almost done but the interior section remains to be done.

Questions, comments or advice are encouraged.

Merry Christmas to all teeners,

Phil
Tom_T
Glad to see she's coming along Phil & looking good!

Merry santa_smiley.gif & Happy beer3.gif

Cheers Mate! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
charliew
NICE work. and Merry Christmas
edwin
Hey Phil
Looking very neat as usual.
I was reading a piece on the virtual daylight kits in the latest retro cars mag just before i saw you used them.
Have you had them on yet? i see they are bi xenon did they fit in nicely with the headlight covers? I am interested in putting these in my daily car and am wondering if these have the cut off reflector for use in older headlamps to reduce glare for oncoming traffic.
Any tips as to where you got these?
Cheers
Edwin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.