Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Public Thanks to Porsche Rescue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lagunero
What gave me the idea that I could just contact someone I met at the WCC and ask for some help? It must be this site because when you post a question you get several unselfish members willing to share their knowledge just because you share a common interest. But to physically travel several miles to deliver a payment for goods that are in two large boxes that you will now need to secure and ship to a person you barely met at the WCC?! Only because you share a common interest? No. It takes more than that. It takes someone of a special fiber. When I explained to him the "fishy" eBay situation that could've gone bad for me, Jim Chambers not only offered to help but walked me thru and looked out for my best interest. He gave this website/club a human touch, from a thousand miles away.
Thanks, Jim
spare time toys
beerchug.gif Heres to you Mr. Jim. Thats why THIS is my favorite place to surf, BEST folks on the net by far. clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
lagunero
We need a Gin and Tonic smiley
Porsche Rescue
Thank you Alberto. Glad I could help. Good luck with your project. Maybe we will meet again at WCC 05.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.