Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB-Rubber Crack Pipes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Strudelwagon
OK ok there not crack pipes but it made you look!
I'm looking for 2 decent front turn signal boots....anyone have a few used ones?

Like this! and Yes I know that AA has them for $29 ea.
Click to view attachment

Thanks EH!
914werke
finding used ones that arent cracked rotted or destroyed is gonna be a tall order.
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 19 2011, 10:02 AM) *

finding used ones that arent cracked rotted or destroyed is gonna be a tall order.

Yup, but it's worth a try....I've seen some pretty well preserved stuff come out of the woodwork on this site.
914LIVE
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Dec 19 2011, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 19 2011, 10:02 AM) *

Yup, but it's worth a try....I've seen some pretty well preserved stuff come out of the woodwork on this site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will check my shelves and see if some MINT ones happen to be waiting
to be discovered. I have discovered some IMPRESSIVE looking parts in
my shelves and boxes. And, I still have Porsche boxes that I have not opened
in over 20 years.

Cross your fingers, TOMAS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black22
Check the Samba site. I picked up an OEM NEW one on there for $15. It even had the Porsche sticker w/ part # still on it! The seller was from Little Rock, AR
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Black22 @ Dec 19 2011, 01:19 PM) *

Check the Samba site. I picked up an OEM NEW one on there for $15. It even had the Porsche sticker w/ part # still on it! The seller was from Little Rock, AR

icon_bump.gif blink.gif
JeffBowlsby
I have these two sets. Far from perfect, both have cracking but I would consider them serviceable. Both in the same condition. Beats nothing though, the price is right at $20/set to my paypal, incl shipping to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.