Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone near Pasadena, MD, United States
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Need someone to look at this for me so I know it's not a rust bucket or a welded up/bondoed piece of crap. Looks good in the pictures, very interested to buy it, but thats a long way for me to go just to check it out!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
914.SBC
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Dec 19 2011, 04:33 PM) *

Need someone to look at this for me so I know it's not a rust bucket or a welded up/bondoed piece of crap. Looks good in the pictures, very interested to buy it, but thats a long way for me to go just to check it out!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Haha...as I am writing this I realize you are not talking about Pasadena, CA. First the eyes, then the hair. I have lost both actaully.
crash914
There are a couple of us here....I don't know when I will have the time to look though...
mburkhart
QUOTE(crash914 @ Dec 20 2011, 04:37 PM) *

There are a couple of us here....I don't know when I will have the time to look though...

I grew up right next to Pasadena, MD. Unfortunately I don't know any car nuts in the area.

There used to be a small VW garage in Pasadena (on RT 2 just south of Earleigh Heights Rd.) that always had a restored bug for sale at any given time, I wonder if that's where the car for sale is? If so, those guys had a good reputation for VW work 15 years ago when I was living in the area.
Ian Stott
I got somebody, a family friend who lives in New Jersey and is a body will go look at it for me. Thanks to all who chimed in. I also should have put OT when I first posted the request, my apologies to the moderators.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.