Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to install Air-Fuel Gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michael7810
I have to get larger chokes and re-jet my 1911cc/dual IDF40s and was thinking of installing a wideband air-fuel gauge to help with tuning. I've looked at a few digital gauges for around $200 that include the gauge, O2 sensor, bung, wiring, etc. Wondering if you guys have any sourcing recommendations and install tips. It looks simple from what I've read. Thanks for any help you can provide.
michael7810
not to hijack my own thread...but does anyone know how to delete duplicates? how i did it is for another day
tradisrad
I installed an innovate MTX to help tune my d-jet. I liked the analog gauges, but they were $50 more so I settled for this one.
I also bought the extension cable and have plenty left length over, but the cable that comes with the set may be a bit short (depending on routing). One guy was going to put 4 bungs on his pipes to be able to check all 4 cylinder independently by moving the o2 sensor.
I need to play with it some more. I am not disappointed with my purchase. Also, Amazon had the best price.
ConeDodger
I think I might have a new Innovate LM-1 in the garage I will not be using if'n you're interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.