Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: (PICTURES ADDED) Carrera AXLES & 5 lug Hubs (for 914/901)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cracker
These axles only have 2500 miles on them and are in almost LIKE NEW condition - no exaggeration. Also included are the matching outside axle hub that Auto Atlanta converted to 5-lug. Thanks!

FYI - Like an idiot I accidentally tore one of the boots taking them off...easy fix but aggravating! I'll take $100 off for the hassle of replacing! The axles are RED - not PINK, it's just the camara. ;-)

1) Renegade Hybrids upgraded axles (500 hp rated) with 911SC 100mm cv's (These also come with the drive flange assembled with spacer as pictured below. All of these are near perfect. (THESE ARE $700 AXLES NEW)

They include: 1) 914/901 Flange, 2) Spacer for 901, 3) 911/Carrera CV's & Axles, 4) 914 Stub Axles, 5) 5-Lug Converted Rear Hubs!!!

$SOLD Shipped to L48!!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
pdlightning

I may be interested. I am checking on the probability that they will work with my 915 trans and reinforced 914 control arms. Are the stub/drive axles out of a 911 or 914?

Thanks
Cracker
I believe they will be fine with a 915...they would've worked with my 930. The flanges that are bolted up are for a 914. All you need are the 100 mm drive flange for the 915...which most if not all 915's had. Let me know.
bulitt
PM sent on springs and shocks
Cracker
Shocks & Springs SOLD to Bulitt...thanks!

Tony/Crackertoo

QUOTE(bulitt @ Dec 20 2011, 08:59 AM) *

PM sent on springs and shocks

Cracker
Added the Pictures - Axles are out and ready to ship...I've also added the 5 lug rear lug hubs (Auto Atlanta modified) included in the price. Thanks!

Crackertoo
Cracker
AXLES SOLD!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.