Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Out for a Sunday drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lennies914
Click to view attachment

The wife and I took a drive out through Auburn Ca. on Sunday when SHE spotted this parked off the main drag.
Lennies914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Lennies914
Click to view attachment
ezbngreen914
looks like a sleeper. I'm bet its not as stock as it looks av-943.gif
Tom_T
Hmmmm.....

....having had lawyer dealings over my 40+ year career, and noting the law firm's name on the side - I'm guessing this 914 racer was not funded out of the attorneys' "Wallet" - but out of their clients! dry.gif
laugh.gif

It also sounds like you have your wife as a trained spotter now Lennie! biggrin.gif
Andyrew
Subaru STI engine and trani.

Is that Chris's old V8 chassis? Same bodykit..
phillstek
Yikes, I can't believe what you guys can road register in Ca...I'm just frikkin gobsmacked.

I agree Tom, re: client's paying for that...Stepinside & Openyawallet.. Attorneys at Law.

phil

Andyrew
You can register whatever you want.. You wont get very far if a cop see's that stripped race car driving though.. They dont take to kindly to race cars..
smontanaro
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Dec 19 2011, 11:29 PM) *

The wife and I took a drive out through Auburn Ca. on Sunday when SHE spotted this parked off the main drag.

Don't you just hate it when she sees the cool car going the other direction and you miss it completely?

Skip
bulitt
QUOTE(phillstek @ Dec 20 2011, 04:07 AM) *

Yikes, I can't believe what you guys can road register in Ca...I'm just frikkin gobsmacked.

I agree Tom, re: client's paying for that...Stepinside & Openyawallet.. Attorneys at Law.

phil

What !!! You mean Mel Gibson's Mad Max isn't running around somewhere down under???

This changes my perception of everything... lol-2.gif
rick 918-S
Chris' car.
infraredcalvin
barf.gif sorry , neither are my cup o tea, on the attorney note we once got sued by someone represented by an online firm named "squeeze blood from a turnip". What kingd of lowlife hires a firm like that?
brant
not to my liking either...
wow it looks built heavy!!!!

URY914
Street car?
tradisrad
Ambulance chaser?
stugray
I was going to ask WHY would someone put the rear bumper WITH TITS on something like that until I read:

"Yikes, I can't believe what you guys can road register in Ca...I'm just frikkin gobsmacked."

So I am guessing that the bumper is just to make it street legal.

Stu
76-914
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Dec 20 2011, 07:03 AM) *

barf.gif sorry , neither are my cup o tea, on the attorney note we once got sued by someone represented by an online firm named "squeeze blood from a turnip". What kingd of lowlife hires a firm like that?

Took the words right out of my mouth. agree.gif
Dirty Evo
that is right near my house... how did i miss it?
SLITS
At least one of the bottom feeders has the correct name .... Wallet ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.