Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: reupholstered seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
well i got my seat back today..and i decided that since its one of 3, id make it into a new computer chair...i like it myself!
rick 918-S
wub.gif I like it!
Dr Evil
What did it cost? If I might ask.
i love porsche
250 to reupholster the seat, everything was replaced and a high quality vynil was used...naugahide...i dunno if its spelled that way, but yeah, new padding and everything, im really pleased with it
Red-Beard
Do you know how many naugas were killed to make that seat?

For shame! wink.gif
markb
Naugas!!

Next thing you know, we'll be talking about dingles...... rolleyes.gif (old joke)
Aaron Cox
HAHA dig up the old nauga/digle thread!
Dr Evil
$250, thats what I charge. It looks very nice, congradulations naugha killer! wink.gif
Robert21
clap56.gif looks nice , but no seat belt ?
Dr Evil
250 to reupholster the seat, everything was replaced and a high quality vynil was used

Is $250 a good price, or a great price?

I am curently charging that price for a vinyl seat, but if that is the going rate I may need to try and renegotiate with my supplier, or not do them at all if I can't offer a good price.
i love porsche
well..the guy who did the seat is a real old timer, he doesnt have set prices...so he just looks over the seats and gives you a price, since i talked to him a bit, he said he knew i was a good guy so he was gonna give me a deal on it, he did a great job and im really happy...so i have 2 more waiting for him, and im thinking about putting bolsters on them
scottb
hey, if you could get a price on the bolstered seat, let me know. i would like two please....

we have tons of naugha's up hear in MA so i could pick off a few in my yard and bring them down. ar15.gif
i love porsche
the bolstered seats will probably be under 300, depending on how much more work he does vs how much i do ...it wont change too much
Tab914
Great idea!!! clap56.gif

Sweet chair to play racing games on the computer driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.