Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What was the name of the Audi conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hbgsteve
I keep thinking of the pics but cant find them , does any one remember? it was awesome
McMark
Thinking of Felix's car?
Michael N
Neo914-6
yellowporky
Did Felix ever complete his car? Looked far from runnnig on his build thread.
Mikey914
Pretty sure he did, but I haven't seen it on any postings or functions.
EdwardBlume
Nice. The 914 in the original picture on page 1 is my old car, my old house (Bowlsby's too), my old 993, and Dad's car under the cover.

I miss my old AX car. hissyfit.gif
Andyrew
Felix hasnt really done anything to his car since Sema. It still has a bunch of electrical issues to work through and a few mechanical issues before he can drive it.

rick 918-S
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Dec 21 2011, 09:21 AM) *

Felix hasnt really done anything to his car since Sema. It still has a bunch of electrical issues to work through and a few mechanical issues before he can drive it.

Hey Andrew, Tell that slacker to get busy! welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif WCR is coming! laugh.gif
hbgsteve
I remeber it as being red ,l he said he had for ten years and was just starting to work on it and there was a pic with no rear deck and you could see the two intercoolers
jcd914
QUOTE(hbgsteve @ Dec 25 2011, 03:37 PM) *

I remeber it as being red ,l he said he had for ten years and was just starting to work on it and there was a pic with no rear deck and you could see the two intercoolers

Not red, but Chris Scott's sat for about 10yrs and he is using and twin turbo Audi V6 engine.
Quite an assume build drooley.gif

Not So typical Build

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.