Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB exterior handles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kid914
Looking for exterior door handles set.....I purchased a set from a member , but never received the set...!
vwsamba
QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 21 2011, 03:58 PM) *

Looking for exterior door handles set.....I purchased a set from a member , but never received the set...!

I have a set with a matching original red key, good plastics for $120 inc shipping. You will get them from me with a tracking number. smile.gif
kid914
QUOTE(vwsamba @ Dec 21 2011, 07:17 PM) *

I have a set with a matching original red key, good plastics for $120 inc shipping. You will get them from me with a tracking number. smile.gif

Thanks...I was looking for cheaper...as i want to have them powder coated,and might have to take them apart. Your fine parts are best sold to someone who might not be so crazy! wacko.gif
vwsamba
how much cheaper?
kid914
QUOTE(vwsamba @ Dec 21 2011, 08:11 PM) *

how much cheaper?

I purchased a set for 45 $ from a WORLD member in OCT. Problem is he is M.I.A since.... mad.gif
vwsamba
Oh Ok, yeah that is crazy cheap. I can't match that. I hope they come through for you beerchug.gif
Drums66

.....He gave you the 5 finger discount poke.gif
seriously.....he'll hopefully show-up
McMark
Probably why they were priced cheap. mad.gif
vwsamba
Just noticed you are in Canada, that may explain it. I have lost stuff shipping both ways across the border and will never do it again. Maybe your handles are in customs with my mags/pumps&......I think there is a customs agent driving around in a pretty wacky hot rod driving.gif
kid914
QUOTE(vwsamba @ Dec 21 2011, 10:32 PM) *

Just noticed you are in Canada, that may explain it. I have lost stuff shipping both ways across the border and will never do it again. Maybe your handles are in customs with my mags/pumps&......I think there is a customs agent driving around in a pretty wacky hot rod driving.gif

bump
markb
I have some handles at home that are badly pitted, but would probably work for what you're doing. If you're interested, I can take pics tomorrow afternoon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.