Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Texas Rust Free Body Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Evil914
Last chance for body parts off this 75 before it goes to the junk yard,hate to do it but the city is breaking my balls so I've got to thin the collection.Car is hit RF but has good Left frt.fender($75),R door ($75),deck lid($75),Right Quarter panel($100)Frt.and rear trunk floors seem solid.Interior floor rusted out due to sitting with no top.What you need?I can cut it to your specs and box,ship.Prices OBO.No mech.parts.Will need to be gone by Jan 3rd.Carl sawzall-smiley.gif
02loftsmoor
rear deck/trunk lid???

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 23 2011, 01:16 AM) *

Last chance for body parts off this 75 before it goes to the junk yard,hate to do it but the city is breaking my balls so I've got to thin the collection.Car is hit RF but has good Left frt.fender($75),R door ($75),deck lid($75),Right Quarter panel($100)Frt.and rear trunk floors seem solid.Interior floor rusted out due to sitting with no top.What you need?I can cut it to your specs and box,ship.Prices OBO.No mech.parts.Will need to be gone by Jan 3rd.Carl sawzall-smiley.gif

sixaddict
Interested in left headlight bucket....no rust In hood seal c channel
Thanks
ric birks
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Dec 25 2011, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks

PM sent.
stuttgart46
PM Sent
richardwdyess
PM sent
sixaddict
Receivced no emails on this ...but would like one .
Thanks
QUOTE(ric birks @ Dec 26 2011, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Dec 25 2011, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks

PM sent.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.