Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 models on sale! Less than $40 ea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerbvd
Nice, thanks!!!
Dr Evil
I need to sell some more DVDs so I can buy one of each wink.gif
Tom_T
Oh....I thought maybe you wanted us to forward these to your wife or family for santa_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif poke.gif

Thanx for the tip, but I'll wait until they bring back that 1:18 73-74 914-2.0 in metallic blue! wub.gif

I did get their AutoArt 1:18 70 914-6 in white/L80E - which is larger & more detailed - & it's excellent! smilie_pokal.gif
Anyone interested can find it there if you search Porsche 914, which is also on sale but it's much pricier! sad.gif

FWIW - I googled for the best price which IIRC was about $120 + tax & S&H last Spring when they first came out.
Dr Evil
Too late for that, Tim. Nice idea, though wink.gif
poorsche914
"Working directly with manufacturers and car collectors, Schuco painstakingly re-creates each vehicle in miniature as accurately as possible."
Then why does the Creamsicle picture show a white top and vinyl on the bar? Although, click for larger picture and it shows one with black top and sans vinyl. Wonder which is the correct model? confused24.gif
And the Bumblebee is shown with vinyl and chrome trim in both pictures.

Think I'll get a Creamsicle and hope it is accurate.
Thanks for posting this, doc.

driving.gif
Gustl
the actual Creamsicle has the black top (the white top was a prototype model)

funny detail on both LEs - they both have 6-cyl engines and on the underside it says "Porsche 914-6" biggrin.gif
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Dec 23 2011, 04:15 PM) *

"Working directly with manufacturers and car collectors, Schuco painstakingly re-creates each vehicle in miniature as accurately as possible."
Then why does the Creamsicle picture show a white top and vinyl on the bar? Although, click for larger picture and it shows one with black top and sans vinyl. Wonder which is the correct model? confused24.gif

driving.gif

Not sure about the prototype but my friend had a Creamsicle with a white top and it was listed that way on the factory sticker. When he bought the car, I asked him about it and he showed me the sticker indicating it came that way from the factory. Unfortunately he sold the car and I have no idea where it is now. It would have looked nice in my garage next to my bumblebee, orange and aubergine cars.
markb

[/quote]

Not sure about the prototype but my friend had a Creamsicle with a white top and it was listed that way on the factory sticker. When he bought the car, I asked him about it and he showed me the sticker indicating it came that way from the factory. Unfortunately he sold the car and I have no idea where it is now. It would have looked nice in my garage next to my bumblebee, orange and aubergine cars.
[/quote]

We need to see pics of these cars, please. smile.gif Feel free to start a new thread & introduce yourself.
TurbOH Brad
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Dec 23 2011, 07:15 PM) *

driving.gif

I have seen a bumblebee with vinyl and chrome. It also had color matched 4 lug Fuchs, instead of Mahles.
SGB
This reminds me of the "body-in-white" discussion. I believe there was a fair amount of inconsistancy amoung and even within the factory and dealers and customers.
Sea Dragon 914
[quote name='markb' date='Dec 28 2011, 04:00 PM' post='1596322']
[/quote]

[/quote]

We need to see pics of these cars, please. smile.gif Feel free to start a new thread & introduce yourself.
[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't have pics of his car as it was over 20 years ago in Sacramento. I'll start a new thread to introduce myself to those who are interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.