Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS seats, engine covers, fender, latches, etc, etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
timofly
This is all stuff left over from my restoration. Most of it came with the original purchase of the car, but some I bought later. Parts are from various years and in varying condition. I can ship the smaller stuff but the big items (fender, engine covers, door panels) are p/u only at my barn in northern NJ.

I accept Paypal.

Other small bits and pieces aren't shown, I'll post them when I get to it.

Would swap for or buy rear sail panel trim pieces or a Euro left taillight lens.

Prices as shown, shipping is extra.

$25 (fender only) some rust but solid
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
$50 fabric in poor shape, but solid
Click to view attachment
$50 some flaws in cover, but solid and presentable, no bottom cushions
Click to view attachment
$10
Click to view attachment
$5 if you're smelling gas, this is the probable answer
Click to view attachment
dangrouche

I will please take both of the door locks, $10 apiece, manner of payment is Paypal?, Please PM iwth amount to zip 94014. thanks
cpfoster

I will take both of the door panels, console heater handle, and HVAC control. PM sent.
timofly
Ben,

I just looked and I only have one door handle, and it's not the one in the photo. That one was sold last summer, but I kept the wrong photo. Here is the one that I have left. It isn't as clean as the other ones were and it has a small 1/8" scratch on the movable part that won't show in the pictures.

Sorry for the screwup. If you want it, I'll take $5 for it.

Tim

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Harpo
I will take the Ftr hood latch (photo # 7) for $5.00. how much for shipping?

Thanks

David
zonedoubt
I'll take the door handle if it's still available.
timofly
QUOTE(Harpo @ Dec 24 2011, 03:09 PM) *

Thanks

David

dangrouche
QUOTE(timofly @ Dec 24 2011, 12:41 PM) *

Ben,

I just looked and I only have one door handle, and it's not the one in the photo. That one was sold last summer, but I kept the wrong photo. Here is the one that I have left. It isn't as clean as the other ones were and it has a small 1/8" scratch on the movable part that won't show in the pictures.

Sorry for the screwup. If you want it, I'll take $5 for it.

Tim

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I will still take it please, what is your Paypal
Ben
billh1963
I will take the pedal board, the heat/def control panel (if avail) and the air deflector Zip is 29906. If you decide to ship I will take the best engine cover/drain pan.

Let me know a total, please!
timofly
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Dec 25 2011, 03:50 AM) *

I will take the pedal board, the heat/def control panel (if avail) and the air deflector Zip is 29906. If you decide to ship I will take the best engine cover/drain pan.

I'll research the shipping cost for you. It's coming from zip 07869, so you can check it also. The cover is fairly heavy, so the shipping is an issue. The control panel has been picked, you're #2 if that falls through.
mikea100
Hi Tim,
I will take one engine cover ($15), one door panel (I'll be 2 in line $10), fumes canister ($5), HVAC control (I'll be 2 in line $10), air deflector for cabin (I'll be 2 in line $2). I will pick up in person.
Happy Holidays!
Mike
Vysoc
Just a question, I saw in the photo of the engine covers, the piece of sheetmetal in front of the windshield with the grill openings for the heater and the two holes for the windshield wipers. Is this piece available?

I would be very interested in that piece if available.

Thank you,

Vysoc flag.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(timofly @ Dec 25 2011, 08:32 AM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Dec 25 2011, 03:50 AM) *

I'll research the shipping cost for you. It's coming from zip 07869, so you can check it also. The cover is fairly heavy, so the shipping is an issue. The control panel has been picked, you're #2 if that falls through.

Great! Let me know.
timofly
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Dec 25 2011, 02:19 PM) *

Just a question, I saw in the photo of the engine covers, the piece of sheetmetal in front of the windshield with the grill openings for the heater and the two holes for the windshield wipers. Is this piece available?

I would be very interested in that piece if available.

Thank you,

Vysoc flag.gif

PM sent.
timofly
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Dec 25 2011, 12:08 PM) *

Hi Tim,
I will take one engine cover ($15), one door panel (I'll be 2 in line $10), fumes canister ($5), HVAC control (I'll be 2 in line $10), air deflector for cabin (I'll be 2 in line $2). I will pick up in person.
Happy Holidays!
Mike

PM sent

timofly
[quote name='Harpo' date='Dec 24 2011, 03:09 PM' post='1594551']

Thanks

David,

Did you want the one with the pull handle, or without?

914/6packer
Hi. Is the foot pedal cover for sale ?

Peter

QUOTE(timofly @ Dec 24 2011, 08:18 AM) *

This is all stuff left over from my restoration. Most of it came with the original purchase of the car, but some I bought later. Parts are from various years and in varying condition. I can ship the smaller stuff but the big items (fender, engine covers, door panels) are p/u only at my barn in northern NJ.

I accept Paypal.

Other small bits and pieces aren't shown, I'll post them when I get to it.

Would swap for or buy rear sail panel trim pieces or a Euro left taillight lens.

Prices as shown, shipping is extra.

$25 (fender only) some rust but solid
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
$10 passenger door panel only
Click to view attachment
$10 passenger door panel only
Click to view attachment
$15 I have several of these, with pans
Click to view attachment
$15
Click to view attachment
$50 fabric in poor shape, but solid
Click to view attachment
$50 some flaws in cover, but solid and presentable, no bottom cushions
Click to view attachment
$5
Click to view attachment
$5
Click to view attachment
$10 includes metal clamp (not shown)
Click to view attachment
$5
Click to view attachment
$7
Click to view attachment
$10 SOLD
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
$10
Click to view attachment
$2
Click to view attachment
$5
Click to view attachment
$5 if you're smelling gas, this is the probable answer
Click to view attachment
$10
Click to view attachment
$2 air deflector for cabin
Click to view attachment

timofly
I have a tentative sale, but you're #2 for it.

Thanks
lonewolfe
I'd like the brown seats w/o seat cushions and the headlight rings. Can you tell me how shipping will be to Oakland, CA 94605
lonewolfe
Four days and no reply??????

Never mind!

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Feb 6 2012, 04:23 AM) *

I'd like the brown seats w/o seat cushions and the headlight rings. Can you tell me how shipping will be to Oakland, CA 94605

timofly
[quote name='lonewolfe' date='Feb 10 2012, 11:59 PM' post='1622554']
Four days and no reply??????

Never mind!

So sorry. Wolf. I don't live on the site. I got other stuff to do.

Besides, four days in the context of restoring a 914 is a blink of the eye. Relax a bit and you'll live longer. I can't ship the seats anyway, it's too much hassle to pack them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.