Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas to the World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914.SBC
Got up at 6 am to get my coffee at Starbucks. Not a car on the road. I decided to jump on it and drive it hard for a while. I found a backroad straigt away and quickly got it to 110 mp before I felt like I needed to shift to 6th gear. Wait..I dont have 6th gear.

Anyway, she ran pretty strong so I gained more confidence in her.

Cheers and have a great day.... beerchug.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914.SBC @ Dec 25 2011, 10:30 AM) *

Got up at 6 am to get my coffee at Starbucks. Not a car on the road. I decided to jump on it and drive it hard for a while. I found a backroad straigt away and quickly got it to 110 mp before I felt like I needed to shift to 6th gear. Wait..I dont have 6th gear.

Sounds like a great time!
tradisrad
must have been some strong coffee!
PanelBilly
To all my greasy friends, a Merry Christmas
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(914.SBC @ Dec 25 2011, 07:30 AM) *

Sounds like a good Christmas! Merry Christmas to 914 World!
Mr.242
And a Merry Christmas to all the 914 addicts....

May today we just hope to get something that will be used more than jackstands and go faster than my check book to zero!

Lucky man to get a drive on Christmas Morning....maybe next year! santa_smiley.gif
wingnut86
Wow, Starbucks serves Bailey's in their Lattes now???
markb
Merry Christmas World! wreath.gif
JRust
Merry xmas to all! My wife is awesome man. I bought my enclosed car trailer not to long ago. Kind of an early xmas present without my wife knowing anything about it. You'd think she'd be mad. Look what she got me for xmas though evilgrin.gif
Andyrew
Merry Christmas all!

I got a Hero HD camera! I shall bless you guys with many video outings!
rohar
My wife was fishing for Christmas suggestions months ago. I suggested stuff to pretty up the shop a bit. Old oil/gas signs and such was in my head. She managed to find 4 vintage 914 magazine ads and had them framed and matted. Way too pretty for the shop. My wife's pretty awesome!

Then, we start opening presents with the kids. My mom sent something pretty heavy to my son. We open it up and it's my old erector set! Holy hell! I had no idea she held on to that all these years. Friggin dusty in here...
aharder
Lucky man to get a drive on Christmas Morning....maybe next year! santa_smiley.gif
[/quote]

agree.gif Merry Christmas to all !!! santa_smiley.gif
Thestigz06
Merry Christmas all! i got my LE front spoiler from 914AP!!! Time to go for a drive! santa_smiley.gif
JawjaPorsche
Wow! What is your rpm at 110 mph?

I got my teener up to 109 in 1973 but I can't remember what the rpm was.

Terry

914.SBC
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Dec 25 2011, 01:04 PM) *

Wow! What is your rpm at 110 mph?

I got my teener up to 109 in 1973 but I can't remember what the rpm was.

Terry

I glanced down and it was around 5700. I was running out of road so had to slow down for Santa. santa_smiley.gif
Andyrew
I drove mine to Christmas as well, 50 minutes each way.

I now have a cold.... Need to finish replacing those seals...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.