Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas 914 world!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
I was blessed with new Coco mats!!! And a new A/F meter!
914.SBC
I got a new set of block hugger headers and some key blanks. The key blanks are not the right ones but I will install my new chrome headers on Monday. I also got a pair of rear hood shocks for the rear deck lid. beer3.gif

santa_smiley.gif
tradisrad
I'm waiting for my Konig seats. I would have received them on Friday, but I had them sent to my work address and we were closed. Hopefully tomorrow!
Tom_T
I got some of Mikey914's/Mark W's early aluminum threshold/carpet rail repros, but still waiting for USPS delivery of them.

I loved that Copper color, had mine repainted to it in Aug. 76, until it got to be too cop-attractive being essentially a metallic orange, so I repainted to the anthracite grey metallic in my avatar in April 80!
ezbngreen914
My girlfriend is sending me to the Porsche Sport Driving School at Barber Motor Sports Park. I'm not sure how I'm going to bolt it on my 914 yet but I'm pretty excited about it. driving.gif
JawjaPorsche
My daughter and son-in-law gave me brand new driver's seat belt.
FAT DANNY
I didn't get anything but I got hang out and drink with my 4 brothers and dad. We only do it about once a month (together) so I really enjoy when it happens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.