1973 914 wide body with 1.8 engine twin carb. I bought this two years ago and has always been garaged. I loaded it up with all items listed below (over $6K): New paint, momo nero steering wheel, gauges have been refurbished by Auto Atlanta, Rennline aluminum track mats, gauge pod & floor boards, Front bumper pad, dual exhaust, new rear and center lights, kenwood stereo with bluetooth/usb, short shift, new tires, 911 turbo tie rods plus alignment, side mirrors from 911, weather stripped some sections This also comes with a spare 2.0 engine that needs repair - no idea whats wrong with it?
Wheels are HRE - lost one of the center caps. Wide body fenders are fb. I bought the car showing 30K miles but unsure what the true mileage as odometer was non functioning at that time. The engine is in good condition and the car is driveable. I drove the car no more than 1000 miles since completed. Original plan was to install a 3.0 engine...but priorities has changed.
The only thing that needs to be addressed sometime in the future are the synchros (1st - 2nd gear).

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article