Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener Christmas Gifts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
My wonderful daughter and son-in-law found a brand new driver's seat belt for my teener and give it to me for Christmas! Wow! I am blessed. No more trying to push the seat belt back into the harness each time I stop.

Did anyone else get teener stuff from your family and friends?

Merry Christmas!

Terry
poorsche914
Not for the teener but for me when I drive... Got a pair of Adidas SP1 Porsche Design driving shoes in black driving.gif
Wanted the white with orange and black to match my Creamsicle but Adidas is completely out of my size sad.gif

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Thestigz06
My mom and dad got me an LE front spoiler from 914AP! Im anxiously waiting for delivery on it... dry.gif beer.gif
JRust
I got a 5000lb winch to mount in my trailer to load my 914 biggrin.gif . Plus I bought a wrecked 74 2.0 & picked it up on xmas eve biggrin.gif
DRPHIL914
Cocomats : in black with taracota/copper dots that match the copper metallic 914. Wow these are heavy!
'73-914kid
Same as Dan, I found a nice and shiny LE front spoiler from 914ap.com I must say that the fit is excellent chowtime.gif Oh, and also got a new carpet kit from 914ap as well. Pics to come once I get my front bumper back on... Everything is gorgeous
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Thestigz06
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Dec 25 2011, 02:53 PM) *

Same as Dan, I found a nice and shiny LE front spoiler from 914ap.com I must say that the fit is excellent chowtime.gif Oh, and also got a new carpet kit from 914ap as well. Pics to come once I get my front bumper back on... Everything is gorgeous

aktion035.gif Let me know how u like the carpet kit?
'73-914kid
Lovin' it!
billh1963
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Dec 25 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Cocomats : in black with taracota/copper dots that match the copper metallic 914. Wow these are heavy!

Nice!.... congrats!
Strudelwagon
Yup, My family bought me the rubber bits I need to complete the doors. Thanks to Mark at 914RUBBER.com, the stuff is awsome! aktion035.gif
abnrdo
Was going to buy a Suby engine, but someone got to it before me!

mad.gif
JmuRiz
I got an oscillating multi tool to remove interior tar, a actron cp7676 to set timing and stuff and a set of digital calipers. Good x-mas, just need to get off my butt and use them.
clow
My mom got me a sweater and my sister got me a laptop case. Love it!

Click to view attachment

Merry Christmas!

Clow
VegasRacer
Still waiting for Santa in the brown truck to bring my new shirt. popcorn[1].gif
carr914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Dec 25 2011, 11:58 PM) *

Still waiting for Santa in the brown truck to bring my new shirt. popcorn[1].gif

I thought about one of those and if the Logos would have been embroidered I would have done it
Elliot Cannon
I got a Tom Tom GPS so I won't get lost. Now if I can just remember where I put the damn thing? laugh.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 26 2011, 09:33 AM) *

I got a Tom Tom GPS so I won't get lost. Now if I can just remember where I put the damn thing? laugh.gif

Hopefully you got the one with the option of making the font LARGE

slits.gif
sixnotfour

I'll never forget sitting at a turn off during WCR and Elliott happily driving right past.
Must have been the dang autopilot lol-2.gif He and his copilot eventually found their way.
sixnotfour

I'll never forget sitting at a turn off during WCR and Elliott happily driving right past.
Must have been the dang autopilot lol-2.gif He and his copilot eventually found their way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.