Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 911 steel spare tire NO SHIPPING
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dangrouche
Local San Francisco Bay Area only. I can also meet you halfway if necessary. The closest town near my location is zip 94005, Brisbane, Ca. I have the 911 spare tire and rim from a tail dragger I had 20 years ago. This tire still holds air and this would be good only for pushing your 911 project around. The price on the tire/rim is $25 or best offer. I will deliver them to you free as long as you within 30 miles of my location.
lonewolfe
I sent you a PM about your trunk lid.

QUOTE(dangrouche @ Dec 25 2011, 06:32 PM) *

I have red trunk lid I won't be needing it now since I went another route to complete my bicycle rack (I was gonna drill holes in this one). Local San Francisco Bay Area only. The price is $75 or best offer. I can also meet you halfway if necessary. The closest town near my location is zip 94005, Brisbane, Ca. I also have a 911 spare tire and rim from a tail dragger I had 20 years ago. This tire still holds air and this would be good only for pushing your 911 project around. The price on the tire/rim is $25 or best offer. Buy them both and I will deliver them to you free as long as you within 50 miles of my location.

dangrouche
trunk lid sold to Lonewolfe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.