Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Windshields
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BIGKAT_83
I need to buy 2 windshields for my 914's. The pro source glass ones are $195 for the tinted ones. Shipping is $135 for 1to6 windshields. If anyone else in the Atlanta area needs a windshield and would like to split the shipping costs. I would be more than happy to order more.

Bob
VaccaRabite
There are a few sources for glass in Atlanta that would not have to ship to you. Look local first. Shipping windshields are expensive.

Even here in podunk York PA I was able to find a windshield for $200 local. Talk to the local bug shops, AA, etc and see what you can do.

Zach
Joe Owensby
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Dec 26 2011, 02:30 PM) *

I need to buy 2 windshields for my 914's. The pro source glass ones are $195 for the tinted ones. Shipping is $135 for 1to6 windshields. If anyone else in the Atlanta area needs a windshield and would like to split the shipping costs. I would be more than happy to order more.

Bob

What did you end up doing? If you haven't ordered yet, I may be interested in getting one as a spare. JoeO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.