Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts value
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
I'm cleaning up my storage area and I have several boxes of parts. Are any of these parts valuable to anyone and if so, what would you pay? If there is any value/interest I'll create a new ad in the Parts section.

BOX 1:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BOX 2:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BOX 3:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BOX 4:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BOX 5:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BOX 6:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Several boxes of wiring harness:

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Rob,

You might want to do a long list of running sale items individually priced/obo similar to what Rich Dannauer (sp?) has had up for his spare parts. I'm sure they'll be of use to somebody, but maybe not all at once, nor as a per bin/box item.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
billh1963
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 27 2011, 09:00 PM) *

Rob,

You might want to do a long list of running sale items individually priced/obo similar to what Rich Dannauer (sp?) has had up for his spare parts. I'm sure they'll be of use to somebody, but maybe not all at once, nor as a per bin/box item.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

If you get your prices together I will be in for an alternator, a front side marker, and a fuel pump.
914itis
Rob, I need a clock , battery gauge, oil temp gauge and a 009 distributor, let me know pricing with shipping to 11580
VegasRacer
I could use a couple of those plastic bins. biggrin.gif
hot_shoe914
I'd be interested in that Porsche radio and the Blaupunkt.
Elliot Cannon
What size and how much for the shoes? laugh.gif
dangrouche
I would be in for a complete 2.0 dizzy (with trigger points) Either of the ones below will work; ships to 94014, San Francisco. Prefer the 1974 version.

1973 2 liter
Porsche part # 039 905 205
Bosch part # 0 231 174 009

1974 2 liter
Porsche part # 039 905 205 A
Bosch part # 0 231 174 011

thanks
watsonrx13
Thanks everyone for your comments. The original intent was to determine which boxes of 'stuff' would be valuable enough to put up an ad in the Classifieds. I'm guessing that the wiring harness, starters, hoses, seals, heater blowers are basically worthless.

John there will be plenty of boxes left over, you're more than welcome to come get them from FL... biggrin.gif

Elliot the shoes are size 11/B, they are wore out, but if you come to FL I'll give you a pair. I run about 15 mi/week and go thru 2 pairs of running shoes/year.

--- Rob
SUNAB914
"guessing that the wiring harness, starters, hoses, seals, heater blowers are basically worthless"

You can sell those too, don't throw anything away. Month down the road, someone will be looking for what you have thrown away.
The two original radio's should bring some good interest, if they work. I sold a perfect one for $300.00+ one time.
Good luck
914.SBC
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Dec 27 2011, 06:51 PM) *

I could use a couple of those plastic bins. biggrin.gif

Now that was a good one. You had me laughing pretty good. aktion035.gif
JeffBowlsby
Rob, If you are going to toss them, ship the wiring harnesses to me instead,...I'll cover the shipping cost.
Als914
I am very interested in the Keinzle clock, the one with the white plastic back cover. They normally are non-working. Let me know a price and ship cost to 92545.
rick 918-S
PM sent
Harpo
PM sent on the radios

Thanks

David
srb7f
PM sent about fuel pump.
Steve
watsonrx13
Thanks everyone for the ideas and PM. I'm going to clean up the parts and verify that the electrical items work. I'll post a classified ad with pics and prices and respond in the order of requests received.

--- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.