2000 Ducati 748 low 10xxx miles on it but I still ride it. Ok here's the deal. I went down on a low speed slide (oil in the middle of the road and I live up in a hill so not a good mix!!) Bike would have just had scratches but it slid and hit the back of a truck right on the tow hitch. Mechanically the bike is perfect, cosmetically it needs: Right and left lower and upper fairings, nose cone, headlight assembly and the bucket. The L R fairrings can be used how they are but do need repair. The bike does not have a salvage tittle. It has new tires, chain and it was checked by a well known bike shop and given they ok. Well that's the story, now the only two vehicles I'm looking for are: 75 or older Chevy Blazer/Jimmy/K5 and a 73, 74 maybe 75 Porsche 914 2.0

But if you think you might something cool the worst that could happen is I say "no thanks" so let me know what you have.

Well God Bless thanks for reading names Chris cell is (562) 556 6495. Call for any pics and I'll answer your questions.

Ignore keywords: trade bike streetbike k5 jimmy blazer porsche 914 2.0 street bike ducati 748

View the full article