Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Guys Spokane Car Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
This post is for the owner of this car, I told him the it would be posted on our BBS and to come visit....
beerchug.gif
red914
sweeeeeet. any details? would a type IV fit in there?
SpecialK
I could be WAY off (more than likely huh.gif ), but I thought that the fastbacks and squarebacks had Type IV's in them already.
Levi
Shane it has a 1776 in it, I didn't get a chance to talk the the owner except for a second as he was driving out it sure sounded good....
red914
QUOTE(Special_K @ Aug 23 2004, 09:05 AM)
I could be WAY off (more than likely huh.gif ), but I thought that the fastbacks and squarebacks had Type IV's in them already.

i could easily be wrong, but i think the type IV were in the 411s. fasties and squarebacks were type IIIs maybe? don't really know... confused24.gif
Chris H.
Fast/Square/Notchbacks are Type 3's, so they have type 3 engines. Not quite the same as a 4, they were smaller displacement, etc. They are WEDGED into the car like a Type 4 in a 914 though... biggrin.gif

A type 4 engine works great in a Square. I think Charles Navarro put one in...
seanery
Yup, Charles' car is an automatic, too!

He brought it out for the Fall Foliage Run last year! driving.gif
Tom Perso
I got to go for a ride in Shad's fastback. 80x102 (Nickkie, of course) with EFI and a 923 transmission. Here we are, blowing thru gears, passing 100mph, all with the AC running. Heheheh... Laughing like a 5th grader in sex-ed.

Dan Zink also has a 2270 in his Notchback. Clean car.

Later,
Tom
Levi
I would have liked to talk to the owner longer, it was a very clean car.
beerchug.gif
Allan
Man I hate those visors over the head lights! Reminds me of the '63 Impala I used to drive. smoke.gif
Levi
So i guess your saying, if this was your car they wouldn't be on it???
lol2.gif lol2.gif
beerchug.gif
red914
Levi, i have to say i like your new signature line. that is the right thinking! clap56.gif

have you posted the 1.8 for sale anywhere? it's a runner, right? driving.gif good car for someone...

why couldn't your neice, sorry, girlfriend, come to the car show? you could've take some shots of her with the squareback!
Levi
Shane, No I haven't really tried to sell the Blue 74 1.8 yet because I've been having fun driving it...but its time to sell it...its only $1950.00 OBO this week.
red914
really? i forget what you said about any rust. and it has the stock FI, right? and the olympia blue is original? it looks straight and clean.

does your girlfriend need a car? maybe with one of GTeener's "914 gurl" hats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.