Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out a 73 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BigSneakers
Everything including motor is available. I will crush the car soon, please let me know if anyone wants doors, hoods, etc... those are bulky and don't tend to hold on to them.
Motor is recently rebuilt and has excellent compression on all 4, tranny is side shift.
Prefer contact by e-mail as I have a day job.
Dash is cracked.... already had a lot of inquirys. door panels are good, seats are good, package tray is not torn....carpet is good. Koni adjustable shocks and springs, front sway bar....... Everything must go
joe15701
what would you want for the two exterior door handles, shipped to zip code 15701 in Pennsylvania?
mrbubblehead
what color are the doors?
tadink
Interested in Motor, trans, front sway bar, koni's, door panels - where are you located? Prices would be appreciated - thanks!

I'm in CA and can pick up - norCal would be perfect!

thx

td
hot_shoe914
Rules say you MUST post prices. Pics would be nice too.
ThePaintedMan
How about all of the front under dash heater/fresh air stuff? Main box, vents, etc?

QUOTE(BigSneakers @ Dec 27 2011, 07:33 PM) *

Everything including motor is available. I will crush the car soon, please let me know if anyone wants doors, hoods, etc... those are bulky and don't tend to hold on to them.
Motor is recently rebuilt and has excellent compression on all 4, tranny is side shift.
Dash is cracked.... already had a lot of inquirys. door panels are good, seats are good, package tray is not torn....carpet is good. Koni adjustable shocks and springs, front sway bar....... Everything must go

srb7f
Does the car have a working fuel pump? If so, please let me know, Steve
Type 47
Do you have an exterior door mirror?
Bernd
How much are you asking for the motor?
Thanks.
Bernd
76-914
You've never said what part of CA you are in???????????????
Harpo
What condition is the rear floor boards (under the seats) and the lower firewall both inner & outer. If it is available I can provide dimensions.

Thanks

David
BigSneakers
QUOTE(joe15701 @ Dec 27 2011, 05:06 PM) *

what would you want for the two exterior door handles, shipped to zip code 15701 in Pennsylvania?

$75 shipped, without a key though.

Thanks
BigSneakers
I am located in Folsom, east of Sacramento. The car is yellow, no rust in floors or anywhere else. $800 for motor without tranny or carbs. I have the mirrors $100 each. Interior is perfect and is black. I have several 3 way fuel pumps. I have all of the heater stuff. 916 790 7075 leave me a message.
BigSneakers
$200 for koni's
$150 sway bar
$100 each door panel
$800 for motor w/out carbs
carbs are brand new $500
$250 side shift tranny

QUOTE(tadink @ Dec 27 2011, 05:52 PM) *

Interested in Motor, trans, front sway bar, koni's, door panels - where are you located? Prices would be appreciated - thanks!

I'm in CA and can pick up - norCal would be perfect!

thx

td

mrholland2
QUOTE(BigSneakers @ Dec 29 2011, 08:32 AM) *

I am located in Folsom, east of Sacramento. The car is yellow, no rust in floors or anywhere else. $800 for motor without tranny or carbs. I have the mirrors $100 each. Interior is perfect and is black. I have several 3 way fuel pumps. I have all of the heater stuff. 916 790 7075 leave me a message.

If there is no rust, why are you crushing the body? Someone might want/need it?
jeeperjohn56
Looking for a good dash with no crack's, if you can post picture's of dash would be nice, what are you asking for dash? Thanks John
hot_shoe914
Something fishy about this ad if you ask me. confused24.gif
BigSneakers
Dash is cracked. Nothing fishy, wht would you say that? Real car, real stuff. Ask for photos.
mistro
sun-visors?
Harpo
How much for the L&R floor boards under the seats and the passenger side of the firewall? Could you please send photos? dacalkinsatgmaildotcom

Thanks

David
BigSneakers
QUOTE(mistro @ Dec 29 2011, 10:46 PM) *

sun-visors?

I have sun visors $ 80 i can e-mail you a pic?
Harpo
Do you have the origional (OEM) radio?

Thanks

David
BigSneakers
I do not have an original radio.

QUOTE(Harpo @ Dec 31 2011, 04:07 AM) *

Do you have the origional (OEM) radio?

Thanks

David

timofly
WTF.gif

You would crush a rust-free car?

OK, but that's a real shame. Can you send photos of sail panel trim pieces to timofly@yahoo.com?

Euro tail light lenses?

914 Monster
is the motor/carbs/and tranny still available?
BigSneakers
QUOTE(914 Monster @ Jan 27 2012, 05:12 PM) *

is the motor/carbs/and tranny still available?

Yes call Jim 916 790 7075... thanks
pt_700
this is a little addendum to my pm about the engine mount brackets (since i can't post a pic to a pm).

it's the piece that spans the big hole and the nuts / bolts. basically, what connects the bar to the body. i have the rest.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
BigSneakers
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Jan 28 2012, 09:02 AM) *

this is a little addendum to my pm about the engine mount brackets (since i can't post a pic to a pm).

it's the piece that spans the big hole and the nuts / bolts. basically, what connects the bar to the body. i have the rest.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Sorry I dont have that piece
MassTeener
still have the Koni's?
914werke
QUOTE(BigSneakers @ Dec 29 2011, 09:02 PM) *

Dash is cracked. Nothing fishy, wht would you say that? Real car, real stuff. Ask for photos.

dry.gif Maybe cuz you dont seem to think its important to follow the rules slap.gif
g10smyr
QUOTE(BigSneakers @ Dec 27 2011, 04:33 PM) *

Are the heater pieces that connect to the heat exchangers available? I need the j-tubes, s-tubes, and elbows.
BigSneakers
QUOTE(MassTeener @ Feb 15 2012, 07:08 PM) *

still have the Koni's?

Koni's are gone
yello914
Seats still available?
euro911
Unless it is badly rusted or took a bad hit, I also don't understand why someone would crush it confused24.gif

If the car ultimately does get demolished, please post the VIN so it can be added to the registry as 'gone'. Click Here

Pix of the car and/or parts, with prices (per the rules) would be advantageous.
smveril
Is the rear bumper straight? If so, I am interested.
tvhagen
Any of the chrome available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.