Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Body shop in Fort Myers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mzapisek
Very nice old man backed into my 914 on Christmas. Was looking to hit and run but fortunately my sister saw the whole thing and ran him down before he got away. I only vacation in Fort Myers six weeks a year and do not know any good body shops. Only hit the drivers side rear quartet panel. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know there is a porsche dealer on Daniels Blvd. Thanks.
SGB
Jesus, when will it end. We are being exterminated. sad.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(SGB @ Dec 28 2011, 03:23 PM) *

Jesus, when will it end. We are being exterminated. sad.gif

agree.gif WTF.gif confused24.gif We haven't had any snow here to speak of. I was thinking about running the Alien up the shore for lunch this week. But after reading about all the wrecks I'm leaving her in the garage unsure.gif
carr914
I'm in Tampa, but don't know any Body Shops in Ft Myers. Search Vysoc here. he lives in Bonita & might know somebody

Good Luck,
T.C.
Series9
I'm 200 miles away, but I'll come get it. Towing will be $200.

If you put some pictures of the damage online, I might be able to quote a rough price for the repair.
BajaXJ92
sad.gif dry.gif
racerbvd
Ruby's Rods in Naples, he is doing the 914-6 or Stratton Motorsports in Winterpark.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
QUICK!... Everyone put your cars back on JACKSTANDS!!!

I'ts the only way we will survive the apocalypse... sad.gif

WTF.gif
moparrob
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Dec 28 2011, 07:40 PM) *

QUICK!... Everyone put your cars back on JACKSTANDS!!!

Mine has been safe for well over a year now...
wacko.gif
JRust
Man I have 2 running & in driving shape. Dang rare for me to even have one running. Glad both are pretty much mothballed for the winter. It's crazy how many 914's are getting in wrecks the last month screwy.gif

Hopefully yours was minor. Good luck getting it fixed Quick. I'd give Series 9 a call. I don't know Joe but have seen his work. He's good people & does great work. At least thats what I hear shades.gif
Series9
I'm sorry Byron, but this picture, with primer shot all over the suspension and everything else is not exactly a glowing recommendation.

If you're not willing to do the easy part by disassembling the car, how can you be expected to do quality work on the final product?
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(Series9 @ Dec 29 2011, 10:00 PM) *

I'm sorry Byron, but this picture, with primer shot all over the suspension and everything else is not exactly a glowing recommendation.

If you're not willing to do the easy part by disassembling the car, how can you be expected to do quality work on the final product?

Hey Joe,
I just took a look at your website, very cool! I'm over in St. Petersburg, and I'd love to come over and take a look at the shop and/or seek your advice. Are you guys open 5 days a week?

-George
Series9
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Dec 29 2011, 10:15 PM) *

Hey Joe,
I just took a look at your website, very cool! I'm over in St. Petersburg, and I'd love to come over and take a look at the shop and/or seek your advice. Are you guys open 5 days a week?

-George

PM sent. Please come over.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Series9 @ Dec 29 2011, 08:24 PM) *

Hey Joe,

-George

Joe, look close, that is 4 lug roller susp, not the restored susp that will be on the finisged car.Click to view attachment
Series9
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Dec 29 2011, 10:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Series9 @ Dec 29 2011, 08:24 PM) *

Hey Joe,

-George

Joe, look close, that is 4 lug roller susp, not the restored susp that will be on the finisged car.Click to view attachment

OK, but I'm still skeptical.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.