Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB R & L air vent engine tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
simonr
Need to find some engine tin as my heat exchangers have been upgraded to the early 73 74 units . My 76 air vent engine tin wont fit . I like engine tin so please help me out. I only need the air vent tin that goes between the exchangers and the push rod tubes Thanks
914LIVE
QUOTE(simonr @ Dec 28 2011, 04:21 PM) *

Need to find some engine tin as my heat exchangers have been upgraded to the early 73 74 units . My 76 air vent engine tin wont fit . I like engine tin so please help me out. I only need the air vent tin that goes between the exchangers and the push rod tubes Thanks

=================================================

Good afternoon.

Send me a picture/diagram of what you need.
I know I have some.

Thank you, TOMAS.

pilothyer
QUOTE(914LIVE @ Dec 28 2011, 05:52 PM) *

QUOTE(simonr @ Dec 28 2011, 04:21 PM) *

Good afternoon.

Send me a picture/diagram of what you need.
I know I have some.

Thank you, TOMAS.

I believe he needs #11 and #12.
simonr
Thanks for the diagram Jerry very cool of you to post that for me!!!
bdstone914
Sounds like you need the warm air guides.
If you do not have them you will need different J tubes, S branches. Cant remember if the 75-76 had the warm air elbows. If you do need any of those parts I have them. I am short on the warm air guides. I may have the flat one that goes on the passenger side.
Bruce
B2524
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 29 2011, 07:00 AM) *

Sounds like you need the warm air guides.
If you do not have them you will need different J tubes, S branches. Cant remember if the 75-76 had the warm air elbows. If you do need any of those parts I have them. I am short on the warm air guides. I may have the flat one that goes on the passenger side.
Bruce

Hey Bruce did you ship my Koni's and rear springs yet?!

I have the warm air guides and j pipes if you need them.

Cheers,
Kent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.