$30 on October 2nd

Registration includes:
- Event T-Shirt
- Goodie Bag
- Door Prize Raffle Ticket
- Saturday Lunch
- Entry to Poker Run
- Car Show Entry & Vote

Additionally, we have some incredible Door Prizes available including products from:
- Mueller's Racing Components
- 9R Parts (engman)
- J West Engineering
- Camp914
- Kwiklift
- Paragon Products
- Artechnika
- Brad Mayeur's 914 Unlimited
- LN Engineering
- and more to come...

The car show award winners will receive incredible one-of-a-kind custom trophies from 9R Parts!

Register early to take advantage of the $5 discount!

And remember, ALL proceeds go to the Pulminary Fibrosis Foundation in the name of 914World.com

Click on This link or the link at the top right of every page to go to the Fall Foliage Classic page and download the registration form!

Please PM Itsa914 when you mail your registration form if sending payment by check or money order. smile.gif
Brad Roberts
Spoke to my sister today.. and let her know I'm coming into town..

This is going to be a BLAST.

B
seanery
is HPH gonna be a sponsor or a door prize vendor?
GaroldShaffer
is HPH gonna be a sponsor or a door prize vendor?

Sponsorship please pray.gif aktion035.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm sure we will be..just need to speak with him about "what" we need to do and how much.

B
seanery
Garold is handling most of the sponsorships, so if you can finalize that we can make sure the HPH logo gets on the shirt wink.gif
Brad Roberts
When is the deadline ??

B
GaroldShaffer
B

I could email you the details. I can call myself if you want, just on the road again this week. I won't be able to call until Thursday.
Brad Roberts
No need to call.. just email me the details.

I receive email through the BBS now.

B
seanery
icon_bump.gif
Engman
So B will be there! Any other noteables confirmed?

M
seanery
Brad Mayeur will be there, too! driving.gif
Engman
This is gonna be good - the two Brads of the 914 world meet! beerchug.gif

M
Brad Roberts
People ask me from time to time if I'm Brad Mayeur.. I say NO.. he has more experience than me because he is older than me and was able to start working on the 914's sooner than I was..LOL I was born the year the first 914 was sold.. biggrin.gif

B
SpecialK
Hey Brad (Roberts), I don't know if they planned a swap meet at the FFC, but if you happen to bring a rear trunk floor or r/h susp. console with you... wink.gif
Engman
Swap is at 11:00. I am sure if you ask Brad (call him at HPH) he probably has whatever you need. I know that my new to me front trunk floor, for the creamsicle) will be coming with him. wink.gif
I probably will contact him myself for some other much smaller parts.

M
Brad Roberts
I'm trying to borrow a triple car (two up top one below) 48ft enclosed trailer pulled by a Freightiner ToterHome. We will see how it goes.

I'll need 3 people financially committed to good tubs to get everything there in one piece.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.