Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914-6 GT flared conversion - Serious buyer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nine9three
Looking for a top shelf 914-6 conversion. Would prefer 3.2 or 3.6 conversion but will consider all offerings. As reflected in the ad title, I'm looking for a GT bodied (steel) conversion. Of course a clean chassis is a must. I currently have an orange 73 appearance group 2.0L that is simply to nice to convert. Same owner since 89 and will be for sales once proper replacement is found.

Please PM me with information on your vehicle.

Many thanks,

Tom
sixaddict
Gues the 2.7 is not your taste...Nice car though
nine9three
The green 2.7 is a very nice car but I'm looking for something closer to a M471 package/stock appearance. The 3.2/3.6 relates to ease of maintenance and driveability.
david63
Would you consider a real 914-6 with a non-matching numbers matching twin plug 2.5? The car has PMO carbs and ease of maintenance and driveability is great. Steel flares and no rust... I have had the car a little over a year and the GT mods were done by a Michel Richard and very well documented on this site (I will attach a couple of pictures - I have painted the bumpers black and installed a Tarret front sway bar and that is all I have done since my purchase).

A car that I built a few years ago is for sale and I would like to purchase it again but must sell this car to do that. This car is 95% done and only needs a few items to be complete. If you are interested I have lots of pictures and a file folder full of documentation on the car. I am asking $28,500 for the car (it is a real 914-6) and it is well on its way to being a very good GT Replica (lots of cool stuff like fiberglass w/ wood reinforcing on the front and rear decklids, GT oil themostat and plumbing, etc).

If interested let me know. Thanks
nine9three
QUOTE(david63 @ Jan 1 2012, 03:22 PM) *

Would you consider a real 914-6 with a non-matching numbers matching twin plug 2.5? The car has PMO carbs and ease of maintenance and driveability is great. Steel flares and no rust... I have had the car a little over a year and the GT mods were done by a Michel Richard and very well documented on this site (I will attach a couple of pictures - I have painted the bumpers black and installed a Tarret front sway bar and that is all I have done since my purchase).

A car that I built a few years ago is for sale and I would like to purchase it again but must sell this car to do that. This car is 95% done and only needs a few items to be complete. If you are interested I have lots of pictures and a file folder full of documentation on the car. I am asking $28,500 for the car (it is a real 914-6) and it is well on its way to being a very good GT Replica (lots of cool stuff like fiberglass w/ wood reinforcing on the front and rear decklids, GT oil themostat and plumbing, etc).

If interested let me know. Thanks

Sent you a PM
JmuRiz
david63's car is really cool.
david63
Thanks, I have decided to sell the 914-6 so this weekend I will take a bunch of pictures, put together a data sheet and the car will be listed on this site, PCA and Pelican for $29k.

And... the blue 1974 2.0 is going to be for sale in February (it is at the shop having some work done (misc FI, wiring, AC updates and paint - damn side molding holes) so watch for it also - amazing condition, original fuel injection, rust free, original color, updated AC, Fuchs, etc. Will be taking lots of pictures and I think folks will be impressed. stay tuned.
Mzalmanek
One for sale on Austin craigslist.
Mzalmanek
QUOTE(Mzalmanek @ Jan 8 2012, 03:01 PM) *

One for sale on Austin craigslist.

Whoops! Not flared, but looks like a great deal.
Marv's3.6six

Tom, I might be willing to sell my project car. I just don't have the $ to finish it.

Marv's 3.6 GT project thread, the journey

Check out my thread. This car is a top shelf steel flared orig 6. Has a 993 3.6, Custom built 915 trans, Brembo GTP lightweight brakes. Lots of Patrick Motorsports goodies.

PM if interested.
mepstein
QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Jan 14 2012, 06:54 PM) *

Tom, I might be willing to sell my project car. I just don't have the $ to finish it.

Check out my thread. This car is a top shelf steel flared orig 6. Has a 993 3.6, Custom built 915 trans, Brembo GTP lightweight brakes. Lots of Patrick Motorsports goodies.

PM if interested.

Your killing me - love that car.
matthepcat
I second that.

Amazing car...that seems all the hard stuff is done.

Whats left to do?

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 14 2012, 04:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Jan 14 2012, 06:54 PM) *

PM if interested.

Your killing me - love that car.

ben*james
QUOTE(nine9three @ Dec 29 2011, 01:42 PM) *

Looking for a top shelf 914-6 conversion. Would prefer 3.2 or 3.6 conversion but will consider all offerings. As reflected in the ad title, I'm looking for a GT bodied (steel) conversion. Of course a clean chassis is a must. I currently have an orange 73 appearance group 2.0L that is simply to nice to convert. Same owner since 89 and will be for sales once proper replacement is found.

Please PM me with information on your vehicle.

Many thanks,

Tom

Did you find your 914-6 conversion or are you still looking?
-Best icon_bump.gif
nine9three
icon_bump.gif Still waiting responses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.