Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tub is in...Tub of top Holders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
For those of you who were interested in the targa top holders before, the information on them can be found HERE

These are for the rear ones only. Until I get some feedback on the soft front ones I'm holding off on those.

The hard white front ones turned out to be too much trouble, but they still might happen in the future.

Tub....
SirAndy
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Aug 23 2004, 10:16 PM)
These are for the rear ones only. Until I get some feedback on the soft front ones I'm holding off on those.

yes, i'd like a set! smilie_pokal.gif

also, i NEED the *soft* front ones (in black) !!! please ...
biggrin.gif Andy
rick 918-S
Dude, that's really coool! aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
Ummm, two please. smilie_pokal.gif
JWest
Paypal sent. I think mine only have a few more weeks left before they break. Thanks!
dakotaewing
Paypal sent!
Thanks for doing this ! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Thom Ewing
Mark Henry
As one of Bruce's Beta testers, I can say that this is an excellent product! smilie_pokal.gif

They look OEM and he has made them left and right. They bolt up in seconds and your good to go. I'd say buy 2 sets, and then you have spares if one did ever break. The price is right for sure.

BTW I twisted the living shit out of one trying to break it on purpose. I have very strong hands and they held up with no problems.

The front holders are soft, concours weenies would hate them, but if you have a painted top they would not scratch the paint.
tat2dphreak
I'll take a pair! I just *happen* to have some in my paypal account already! perfect timing!
GWN7
Andy- same address? I'll send a set of the fronts for you to test.

Garold- address?

Those of you who paypaled already, they will be in the mail tomorrow.

Mark- thanks for the kind words.

beerchug.gif
Allan
Paypal sent! boldblue.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Aug 24 2004, 02:05 PM)
Andy- same address? I'll send a set of the fronts for you to test.

yes, same address. i don't have (or want) paypal tho ...

PM me your address and i send you a check ...
wink.gif Andy
GWN7
Address is in the resource & parts section.. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.