Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Center Firewall Hump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
Hey all,
I know a few of you are chopping up cars right now. Wondering if anyone could score me the center hump section of the firewall? Mine has been completely removed (and tin BRASS soldered in place! Argh!). I need it almost completely to the window and everywhere there is a bend that diverts from the normal flat plane. Can provide a picture if you want.

Thanks!
-George
bdstone914
I have this section available. Send me a picture of what you have and draw a line where you would like me to cut the sheet metal. -Bruce 951 536 7478
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Dec 30 2011, 09:25 AM) *

Hey all,
I know a few of you are chopping up cars right now. Wondering if anyone could score me the center hump section of the firewall? Mine has been completely removed (and tin BRASS soldered in place! Argh!). I need it almost completely to the window and everywhere there is a bend that diverts from the normal flat plane. Can provide a picture if you want.

Thanks!
-George

bdstone914
George,
Here is what I have.
It looks like you could use all of it. I can't tell how far the hole extends toward the passenger side.
Bruce
ThePaintedMan
Hey Bruce,
It goes all the way. But most of that is easy to fab. I have attached your picture with some rough cut lines as well. Mostly I'd like to be able to just cut the brass out without grinding it. The dotted part is optional, you could cut this off separate and throw it in the box and I would be thrilled. Let me know what you think Bruce. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

-George

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 1 2012, 09:50 AM) *

George,
Here is what I have.
It looks like you could use all of it. I can't tell how far the hole extends toward the passenger side.
Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.