Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opinion needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Because all Ya'll got an opinion no matter if it is requested or not laugh.gif

So Now my son wants to go to AX too. Still need to transport tires in the teener. one in the front trunk one in the back trunk one on the passenger floor board (He can put his feet on it) and the fourth????
Maybe on the rear deck lid strapped with cargo straps. Lid is pretty screwed up anyway. Looks like it used to have a luggage rack now the holes have been plugged with screws. So I could just put a blanket under it and cargo strap it down????
zoomCat
Could you get two tires into the front trunk if you took out the spare?

The other possibility is to strap it to the roof, which would provide endless amusement to passersby The roof on my car is in bad enough shape that it wouldn't matter, but you might not be so lucky. rolleyes.gif
nebreitling
can't your wife drive him?
nebreitling
j/k you can get two in the front.
Joe Ricard
Spare in trunk is a DOT race tire. Yoko 008 two won't fit Hmm. maybe if I lean them back instead of flat and leave the board at home. idea.gif

Nope roof is great shape. plus it would not allow the windows to roll up if it rains. About every afternoon around here. I could make the boy hold in his lap all the way That will test him to see if he is serious. happy11.gif
Dman
Has anyone ever seen any thing like this for the rear of the car?

I have been thinking about building this for a while now. It would mount to the trunk lip not the top. The rack part would be removable with quick release pins. wink.gif

I might build more than one!
SLITS
Just put them on the car and drive slow so ya don't wear the rubber out - kinda like makin' whoopee. <_<
Demick
I've tried with 205/50-15's. Can't fit 2 in the front trunk no matter how I tried to arrange it. I was also not able to fit 2 in the rear trunk either (although it is close). Might be able to fit 2 in the rear trunk if they are deflated -I didn't try that.

Demick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.