Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB orig. steel front valence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
arg
I would like an orig. steel front valence to fit a '74. I would prefer socal area to avoid shipping. Pls PM
Thanks Tony
euro911
I've got a spare at my shop in the Lomita/Harbor City area. IIRC, it does need some small repairs welder.gif smash.gif

I'll dig it out this week and take some pix ...
7TPorsh
I have one too. Needs a little straightening and skinning but good to work with; I'll try and get a pic.
arg
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 3 2012, 07:47 PM) *

I've got a spare at my shop in the Lomita/Harbor City area. IIRC, it does need some small repairs welder.gif smash.gif

I'll dig it out this week and take some pix ...

Mark Iam interested would like pics. I work in willmington so your shop is not to far away.
you can call me at 310 351 3644 if you want.
Thanks much
Tony G
arg
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Jan 4 2012, 09:38 AM) *

I have one too. Needs a little straightening and skinning but good to work with; I'll try and get a pic.

Gary Iam interested in yours also pls send me a PM.
Thanks
Tony G
euro911
Here's some pix.

Let me know when you can stop by my shop (near the Harley dealer on PCH) and you can see it in person.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Ding'd R Corner:
Click to view attachment

Ding'd Center Section:
Click to view attachment
euro911
Good talking with you, Tony ... see you on Saturday.

Sent you a PM with the shop's address.

Here's a pic of how one (that looked just like the one above) turned out after I beat on it for a while: Click to view attachment

Now I just need to find the right type of paint for it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.