Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Brake, clutch & gas pedal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Harpo
I have a set of OEM rubber pedal set (All new). I purchased these recently but my wife gave me a set from Rennline for Christmas. I paid 42.00 + S/H from Pelican but you can have them for $25.00 + S/H. I have another gas pedal that is in excellent condition and is most likely new but has no tags and I don't know the history. $8.00 + S/H

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks

David
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(Harpo @ Dec 31 2011, 06:43 AM) *

I have a set of OEM rubber pedal set (All new). I purchased these recently but my wife gave me a set from Rennline for Christmas. I paid 42.00 + S/H from Pelican but you can have them for $25.00. I have another gas pedal that is in excellent condition and is most likely new but has no tags and I don't know the history. $8.00 + S/H

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks

David

I'll take the 1 gas pedal.
PM on its way.

Thank you,
-George
hot_shoe914
I will take the OEM set.
PM on it's way.

Shoe
Harpo
The set is sold to the painted man. The single gas pedal is still available. It is in excellent condition no indication of ever being installed.

Thanks

David
Harpo
The single gas pedal is still available. It is in excellent condition no indication of ever being installed.

Thanks

David
OmaPossu
Shipping to Finland?
Harpo
Gas Pedal is sold

Thanks everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.