Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914ap Deposit box console in charcoal perlon, new!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
morph
All have been spoken for. For those of you who ordered today, I need to know the perlon color you want.

$90 Shipped. I can ship this out early next week. We used to manufacture these but we dont anymore. It is covered in Charcoal perlon and is a great place to throw your cell phone and or sunglasses. It is brand spankin new and I have only one for now.
Michael N
I'll take it. PM sent.
mepstein
Morph - If you find another, please put me on the list. thanks, mark
morph
There is a sale pending on the first one, there has been a little expressed interest in these so we will do a run on these for those of you who want one at that price.
carr914
biggrin.gif
edrotol
QUOTE(morph @ Dec 31 2011, 06:14 PM) *

There is a sale pending on the first one, there has been a little expressed interest in these so we will do a run on these for those of you who want one at that price.

I would take one when available.
Gint
QUOTE(edrotol @ Jan 1 2012, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(morph @ Dec 31 2011, 06:14 PM) *

I would take one when available.

Me too.
morph
He is gonna make a few and you can preorder them and I will post whats left for sale.
914runnow
There great for that price!!
Love mine in my 75....
grand quality...plus did not want the centre console...
a little 'olde school' interior bling...
Gint
QUOTE(morph @ Jan 1 2012, 12:53 PM) *

He is gonna make a few and you can pre order them and I will post whats left for sale.
So, how do we go about pre-ordering one James? Call in, send email, what?
morph
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 8 2012, 10:06 AM) *

QUOTE(morph @ Jan 1 2012, 12:53 PM) *

He is gonna make a few and you can pre order them and I will post whats left for sale.
So, how do we go about pre-ordering one James? Call in, send email, what?

Ill send you a pm. There are 3 left
Gint
Cool. I'm in for one of the remaining 3 for sure. I'll paypal right away.
gcrotvik
Hi James,

I'm in for one of the remaining 2. Do I PayPal you now? Can I specify the carpet style and color?

Greg
morph
You can choose between black and charcoal perlon carpeting. You can paypal now, Ill send you a pm with that info. After this there will be one left.

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jan 8 2012, 10:59 AM) *

Hi James,

I'm in for one of the remaining 2. Do I PayPal you now? Can I specify the carpet style and color?

Greg

QUOTE(morph @ Jan 8 2012, 01:25 PM) *

You can choose between black and charcoal perlon carpeting. You can paypal now, Ill send you a pm with that info. After this there will be one left.

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jan 8 2012, 10:59 AM) *

Hi James,

Greg

Hey James,

I would like to get the last one, please....

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.