Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: # of people that have Registered.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Engman
of how many we have registered. I had one guy in Zionsville, very new to the board, that I told. What is the current count and can we update it at least once a week?

Thanks

M
GaroldShaffer
Us four plus the Brads.... so six so far. I know of others from the Chicagoland area that "plan" to attend. I will see then at the next windycity breakfast. I will hand them a registration form smile.gif
Engman
Wow - so far we all get like 3-4 door prizes each! wink.gif biggrin.gif

M
GaroldShaffer
I'm not worried, I have received PMs & email from people asking questions, by mid September we will start seeing people register. I also printed a bunch of forms to take with me to the AX at the tire rack sunday and to the windy city breakfast.
GaroldShaffer
Besides us & the Brad's we got our first registration clap56.gif

Will & Lynne Lutman (qa1142) He comes to the windy city 914 breakfasts.
GaroldShaffer
Add Brian Frenz from Mukwonago WI to the list. He is not sure if he can make it but wants a shirt and to be entered in for a door prize.

Also, Mark, Dan, & Doug please email or PM me your info from the registration form so I can add it to the spread sheet. Thanks.
seanery
Garold,
we're gonna need to assign car #s to the participants. Do you just want to use the line # of the excel spreadsheet?
GaroldShaffer
That works for me. The first 4 lines on the sheet are us four. I guees I need to add Brad Mayuer also to the list. We are not expecting sponsors to pay the registration fee correct?
seanery
I dunno confused24.gif some of them are paying $50 which is only $20 more than the reg fee. confused24.gif Maybe ask Tom if they had that come in with the MWC confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
Three more today.

Chris & Beth DeRango (Aircooledboy) Rockford, IL

Bruce Napier (GWN7) Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Tom Mulcrone (Curvie Roadlover) Southeast Michigan

Total so far is 11. Last year we had 13 cars right? So we are looking good I think.
GaroldShaffer
I dunno  some of them are paying $50 which is only $20 more than the reg fee.  Maybe ask Tom if they had that come in with the MWC

This is just my thought. Since Brad Mayeur has paid $50 towards sponsorship and is going to donate a door prize or two I think we should wavie the entry fee. Agree? confused24.gif
seanery
ok
GaroldShaffer
You can add Kevin Jung to the list. He is from Pacific MO. Hold off on Marc-Andre, I haven't received payment yet.
seanery
Kevin asked me to add his wife's name to the form. I'll have to find it.
seanery
looks like a couple of Ohio guys registered. Did they pay?
GaroldShaffer
Yes

Jonathan Winterkon Loveland OH, Mike Clark Orient OH & Rich & Joy Herzog Lansdale, PA
GaroldShaffer
I will email you an update spread sheet tomorrow. Time for bed now.
GaroldShaffer
We can add Richard Harris from Independence, KY to our list of attendees.
seanery
Garold,

Kelly Manley who just registered, didn't enter his state, it's MN.
Is he the guy with the dark blue/purple car from the MWC?

He asked that we add his son Kyle to the list.

*I guess I could have found that out before posting. It is. His is the car on the "home" page of the club.
GaroldShaffer
Yep & yep. I was just going to add him to the list here, but no need to now. beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
Marc-Andre sent his payment last night.
seanery
I got a couple of reg emails, did anyone pay this weekend?
GaroldShaffer
I have one echeck pending from Tom Williamson. I also have a few people from the 914 Breakfast Saturday that I plan to come. I gave them the form to fill out.
GaroldShaffer
I emailed Dave & Kim Monk asking if they did send paypal payment, if so, then email the confirmation info so I can see what happen.

Also I transfer the balance of my paypal account to my checking account. Total transfered $951.10 with another $50 ($49.97 after paypal fees) pending.

Edit: Also $92 in checks.
GaroldShaffer
Recieved payment from Dave & Kim Monk.

Geoff Kapke & his girlfriend Jennifer Quillen registered today. Geoff is Mudfoot76

We are looking good guys. We have 14 confirmed cars and 27 people (Doug, Dan, & Mark not sure if your wifes will attend). I know there will be a few more from the Chicago area attending.
GaroldShaffer
We can add Mark Bland to our offical registered list wink.gif
Also Jim Haney from Granger IN, id jim912928
Pnambic
I think my wife will be attending with me. She's not into these cars at all, infact I'm fairly positive that she's jealous of my interest in them, but she wants to see what its all about. Maybe we can get her interested... rolleyes.gif

She won't need to be considered when calculating food though. She had gastric bypass surgery in May and is on a pretty strict diet still. She's lost almost 1/3 of her body weight in 4 months!
clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Engman
My 10 year old son will be with me. He is looking forward to the runs!

M
GaroldShaffer
We can add Adam Newlin (3liter914-6) from State College, PA to the list of attendee's.
GaroldShaffer
We can add Gene Ramsey from Washington, IL to our list of attendees. I think he is from the Bird Board confused24.gif

Shirt size Large, and yes he sent $30 since it is after Oct 1st. smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
Robby Poindexter (roddy750) of Lexington Ky and Bill Bergthold (porsche9141s1) of Roberts WI can be added to the list. Both are sending checks, I have not received them yet, but should soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.