Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help in parts identification
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
amphiduck
Digging through my parts, I'm stumped as to what model these go to. The vacuum has the number ZK129524064 and says A.Pierburg K6-NeuB (see picture). I just traded my four hole mount runners to somone on ebay for his three hole runners and 2 fuel injectors that fit my '74 2.0 (thanks grnordgarden!). The number on the runners he sent me are 039 133 211B. It might even be VW bus, I'm not sure.

Thanks for the help.
cwpeden
1970's Flux Capacitor. You only need to go 66 mph....almost looks like a fuel pressure reg.
zonedoubt
Deceleration valve?
Cap'n Krusty
Part numbers of that era prefixed by "039" fit 914 engines, NOT bus engines. The other part appears to be what's called a "dashpot".

The Cap'n
amphiduck
For awhile there, I was scratching my head thinking it could just BE a flux capacitor. I checked google images on the pressure regulator/decel valve/dashpot and it seems like it coincides with all three. The Samba had a decel valve picture that looked identical, but was bosch and this one doesn't say bosch anywhere. Maybe another German company knock off? Cap'n thanks for the tip on the runners.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.