Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Like a bad Penny..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Now that things have slowed down here at work, I can finally get back online and see how everyone has been doing.

Frankly, I missed coming here for my daily does of madness and obsession.

carr914
Welcome Back piratenanner.gif
SirAndy
Clay who? confused24.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 4 2012, 03:19 PM) *

Now that things have slowed down here at work, I can finally get back online and see how everyone has been doing.

You were gone? confused24.gif Who are you? idea.gif welcome.png Newb! slap.gif
Rob-O
Was wondering where Clay ran off to.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 4 2012, 03:28 PM) *

Keep harassing me and I will keep the "items" beer3.gif I have at home for you!!!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 4 2012, 03:30 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 4 2012, 03:28 PM) *

Keep harassing me and I will keep the "items" beer3.gif I have at home for you!!!

unsure.gif smile.gif bye1.gif
914werke
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 4 2012, 01:26 PM) *
Clay who? confused24.gif

biggrin.gif
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
balljoint
Hooray for relaxed parole conditions! smile.gif
URY914
How was jail?
SLITS
I thought you were just to short for anyone to spot you.

av-943.gif

Wondered if you lost your booster chair and couldn't reach the keyboard on the 'puter!

lol-2.gif av-943.gif

bye1.gif
bandjoey
We did miss ur 914 Christmas tree pics beerchug.gif
markb
bye1.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Clay: Did you get any taller ????? I thought may be they still used" The Rack " in prison

are you home or work release! If the later I have some work for you to

do ! Dave slap.gif

Really glad to see your back......
ClayPerrine
Nope, not in prison. Just in the hospital.

No, I was not sick, I work there.

We had a huge project in which I was the primary technical resource. I am finished with that project now, and I now have some time to devote to my cars.

My six is still sitting in the garage with the same oil leak it had for MUSR 11. Plus, I am going to convert it from MFI to EFI because of all the ethanol in the gas. That stromberg.gif really screws with the MFI mixture.

I have all the stuff, I am going to use the MFI stacks and throttle bodies. I was off between Christmas and New Years, and I was "gifted" with a sever upper respiratory infection, so sitting at home I built the Megasquirt kit I have had forever. Now I get to build the harness and install everything. I even have an Electromotive crank fire ignition for it!

This is going to be SOOOOO COOL!!!

Drums66
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 4 2012, 03:25 PM) *

I thought you were just to short for anyone to spot you.

av-943.gif

Wondered if you lost your booster chair and couldn't reach the keyboard on the 'puter!

lol-2.gif av-943.gif

bye1.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
GeorgeRud
Please post pics of the megasquirt build. I also have just about had it with the ethanol in the gasoline on my 2.7 -6 with Webers. I've been considering EFI as a better alternative as well.
Dr Evil
Hello down there. Its like talking to my penis smile.gif poke.gif
Eric_Shea
You have a penis?
Dr Evil
Still trying to forget the taste, eh Shea-stain? tongue.gif
hot_shoe914
My six is still sitting in the garage with the same oil leak it had for MUSR 11.

Ummmm, you missed MUSR11, we are working on 12 now. You had the oil leak at 10. Welcome back NTM.
EdwardBlume
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Jan 4 2012, 08:33 PM) *

Please post pics of the megasquirt build. I also have just about had it with the ethanol in the gasoline on my 2.7 -6 with Webers. I've been considering EFI as a better alternative as well.

I am going to use the ports in the heads for the MFI injectors, so if your carbed car doesn't have them, my setup won't work.

I just found a pair of 3.2 fuel rails with lines and injectors this morning. biggrin.gif

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 5 2012, 07:12 AM) *

My six is still sitting in the garage with the same oil leak it had for MUSR 11.

Ummmm, you missed MUSR11, we are working on 12 now. You had the oil leak at 10. Welcome back NTM.

Uhhhh.. check your t-shirt from the Dragon... It was MUSR 11. MUSR 12 was the one you ran.

Clay
Brett W
I thought you were dead. Glad to hear your alive.

I saw him at MUSR 11. He made a huge mess in the parking lot. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.