Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 911 LEFT STRUTT AND SPINDLE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VRROOMM1
hi guys i need a left hand side spindle i burned a bearing and it bent the spindle, the brake bolt space is 3in its my daliy an i need to fix it if any one has one or knows about one let me know. thanks doug h
hwgunner
QUOTE(VRROOMM1 @ Jan 4 2012, 02:59 PM) *

hi guys i need a left hand side spindle i burned a bearing and it bent the spindle the brake bolt on space is 3in its my daliy an i need to fix it if any one has one or knows about one let me know. thanks doug h

I have a good boge. $150.00 plus the shipping. I am over here and you are over there so you might find one closer. Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner
mharmon
Pm sent
bdstone914
There are different types of 911 struts with 3" spacing. Short wheels base cars used the different ball joints that bolted to the A arm. Next cam the pinch bolt type and then the taper pin type. Boge are the most common. You should get the part number off of the strut to be sure you get a strut that fits. I might have one depending on what you need.
Bruce
VRROOMM1
thanks guys i think i found one in town.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.