Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey 2012
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
With all the extra time I put in at work in the last 9 months, I have a bunch of vacation days to use. Betty and I are thinking of going to Hershey again.

Any dates yet?

Thanks!
sixerdon
http://cpa-pca.org/swap/
VaccaRabite
In view of the fact that many vendors were unable to attend the 2011 Swap Meet because of the weather, we’re making the pre-registration for 2012 (which was available at the event) available now. Download the PDF or use the PayPal link below, and we’ll see you in 2012.

No, that's not the reason turnout was super lite. Turnout was weak because they held the event on Easter Weekend, and cancelled the Autocross Sunday.

This year Easter is on the 8th, so the event should be free and clear of holiday conflicts!

Zach
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 4 2012, 09:08 PM) *

In view of the fact that many vendors were unable to attend the 2011 Swap Meet because of the weather, we’re making the pre-registration for 2012 (which was available at the event) available now. Download the PDF or use the PayPal link below, and we’ll see you in 2012.

No, that's not the reason turnout was super lite. Turnout was weak because they held the event on Easter Weekend, and cancelled the Autocross Sunday.

This year Easter is on the 8th, so the event should be free and clear of holiday conflicts!

Zach

agree.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 4 2012, 10:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 4 2012, 09:08 PM) *

Zach

agree.gif

agree.gif Last year I pre reg'd and still got rained on.
jsayre914
I am very excited for this event. Lets break a record !!

do you think we could get 30 cars in our caravan?

I think we can

smilie_pokal.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jan 5 2012, 12:05 PM) *

I am very excited for this event. Lets break a record !!

do you think we could get 30 cars in our caravan?

I think we can

smilie_pokal.gif

I am NOT driving there... My wife won't do it.

(Maybe I should, and meet her in Pittsburgh).

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.