Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Dual Carb Intake Manifold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
Hello all,
I need the sister to the manifold below. A certain specialty shop in the SE United States finger.gif only sent 1 when I bought a set of Webers several months ago. Does anyone have a spare lying around? Or am I going to have to buy a set? sad.gif

hydroliftin
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 4 2012, 08:46 PM) *

Hello all,
I need the sister to the manifold below. A certain specialty shop in the SE United States finger.gif only sent 1 when I bought a set of Webers several months ago. Does anyone have a spare lying around? Or am I going to have to buy a set? sad.gif

Why isn't the specialty shop willing to make it good on their sale?
ThePaintedMan
I've wondered the same thing too. Especially since they are one of the premier 914 retailers around (and I share the same first name as the owner). Such is Ebay. I also have two Weber 44s that are completely gutted and basically useless at the moment.

-George

QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Jan 5 2012, 10:56 AM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 4 2012, 08:46 PM) *

Hello all,

Why isn't the specialty shop willing to make it good on their sale?

stugray
are they for a 1.8/1.7 or for a 2.0L?

I have a set, but I think they might be shortys.

Stu
ThePaintedMan
Sorry, 1.7. So not one that matches the above? Just a set?

QUOTE(stugray @ Jan 5 2012, 11:45 AM) *

are they for a 1.8/1.7 or for a 2.0L?

I have a set, but I think they might be shortys.

Stu

HAM Inc
I don't have any, but I can tell you that they are CB intakes. A new pair is not to terribly expensive.
They are universal so they fit all T4 heads.
tornik550
I think that I might have one at home. I have several different single ones and I think that is one of the ones that I have. I'll check when I get home tonight.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Jan 6 2012, 10:25 AM) *

I think that I might have one at home. I have several different single ones and I think that is one of the ones that I have. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Sweet! Thank you!!
tornik550
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 6 2012, 01:39 PM) *

QUOTE(tornik550 @ Jan 6 2012, 10:25 AM) *

Sweet! Thank you!!

Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.